Chapter 9.1

Oh my god, you could grind meat on those- Was all Jaune could think, both he and Ruby coming face to face with such a chiseled chest. The two were surprised their peer was built this well, even leaning forward to get a closer inspection.

"What're you idiots looking at?" They raised their heads to an irritated classmate, watching Bardock's head tilt up to convey his growing frown. It seemed like he didn't like being stared at, and at such a close distance too, inches away. They panicked for a split-second, before quickly going to their knees in apology.

"Oh no, were so sorry-"

"Save it. What's going on?" Bardock still needed to know what that explosion was, moving closer to the two as he leaned to look outside. There didn't seem to be anyone there, and all the doors to each dorm was closed. What the hell was going on today?

"Too close-!" Ruby took a quick step back, a bit too close to Bardock as he was essentially leaning his body weight on the two. Jaune struggled to keep him back, even startled by an arm wrapping around his back. One glare from Bardock was enough to send chills down his spine, the two going step by step to the dorm next door.

Knocking on it, they waited a few seconds before Bardock grew impatient.

"Didn't you hear me, what was that banging noise coming from outside?" Ruby took the chance to step beside the two, bringing out her scroll to show Bardock. It seemed to be a list of messages, familiar to the saiyan as he read through it all.

Wait... Is this all from me? Bardock checked the top of the scroll and surely enough, in the fat font of arial, his name was on top. His expression turned to a frown, looking back at Ruby like she'd just stepped on his foot. This had to have been some sort of prank, trying to remember why he'd agree to such a thing.

"You should go Bardock!" A familiar voice was heard from behind, one that oozed joy with each syllable. Turning around, he found the other saiyan leaning on the door to their dorms.

"Hey Go-getter!" Bardock could recognise that voice, but he dare not turn around to see her. The other blonde, who's a part of red hood's team. Still wearing her pyjama's, she and Gogeta bumped fists as he groaned. Oh no, they're friends now.

Yang glanced down her friends body, noticing a slight different in how he looks. He was almost drenched in sweat, had he been training without her?

"Hey, I thought you told me we were gonna spar next chance we got?" Yang playfully punched Gogeta's shoulder, dialling it back when her fist was in slight pain. It felt like she had just hit a brick wall, as she tried to shake it off.

Gogeta looked at her reaction in regret, giving a slight bow in apology. "Sorry about that Yang.. Hah... It was just a race I had with Piccolo..."

The two were off, already talking in front of the three as Bardock had just about enough patience. He needed to get out of here, too much noise killing his need for rest. Seeing how his teammate was panting was starting to annoy him, he probably wasn't racing anyways.

Bardock let go of Jaune, who finally took a before he tapped the hooded girls shoulder.

"If it beats this sound-fest, then I'm in. " Bardock watched as her eyes lit up, expression shifting to one of pure happiness. Why was she so happy? It's not like he gave her a present or anything. It was even more confusing when she tried to go for a hug, but moved back awkwardly when she realised he was still shirtless.

"G-GREAT! Uh- Then I'll meet you by the fountain, ok?" She didn't wait for an answer, already so excited to go out with another friend. Rushing back into her dorm, the door slammed so hard the ground shook slightly.

Yang and Jaune stumbled a bit, the latter falling as everyone looked to the door Ruby just closed. Rubbing his head, Bardock would need to wear something before he heads out.

Going back to their conversation, Gogeta made a slight glance to his fellow saiyan and gave a smirk. At least now he was busy with something, instead of being a brooding jerk. Still funny to him, Gogeta couldn't help but reminisce his time as Vegeta.

"Yo, you still there?" A hand waved across his face, as the fusion realised he had all but zoned out of the conversation. Gogeta rubbed his head, quickly apologising before walking down the hall with Yang. It's better Bardock was with people, instead of being in his own little world.

Vegeta wouldn't forget.

---

Haha... I'm back, and I figured I'd complete Chapter 9. This doesn't mean that I'm continuing this story, but it was nice to come back and write some more on this. Maybe I'll write 2-3 more...

As for plans on what story to update next? I might just go to Greens At Leblanc, gonna need some more character interactions and even more development. They are renting an apartment and are basically Takemi's guinea pigs.

But anyways, thanks again for reading!