Chapter 2

Updates #1: if your wondering why the chapters say rough idea, its because these won't be their final outcomes, after going in a few chapters I'll head back to the very beginning and proof read it. Looking over mistakes as well as grammar (I sck a grammar btw) with that being said lets start this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------

Team RWBY's dorm - 11pm

All the members of team RWBY were fast asleep in their beds, before a sudden ring could be heard in all their scrolls. "Aww...what the heck..." Weiss slowly turned towards her scroll beside her on the bed and opened it to reveal a message.

"A message from Miss Goodwitch?"

'Attention to Team RWBY, Professor Ozpin has requested you go investigate and escort two individuals from Emerald forest. I ask that you take this news with urgency immediately.'

Weiss shot up awake, and quickly took her battle skirt towards the bathroom. She slammed the door, and with the noise of the scrolls finally woke up the other 3 members.

"What's going on?" Blake asks, confused at the sudden alarming noises. Ruby jumps up from her bed hitting her head on Weiss' bear 

"Ow ow ow! ... We get to rescue people!? This is our chance guys!" Ruby screams quietly as to not wake next door.

"The chance to show more of our-"

"Yeah I get it rubes.. we should start changing" Yann interrupts, looking visibly tired and annoyed.

"Okay..." Ruby said sadly, as they all continued changing into their attire.

"Alright Team RWBY! Let's move out!" Ruby whispered loudly, as they began to move out.

----------------------------------------

Emerald forest - ???pm

They just keep coming, and Bardocks still down. Gogeta and the now unconscious Bardock were surrounded by Beowulfs and Ursa's, unsure on whether or not he should use his full power.

"Dammit, I didn't want to cause so much attention.... But they just keep coming! At this rate..." As Gogeta began to charge his ki he felt something unusual. His power wasn't coming out as it usually does, something had happened to him. 

I'm gonna assume this guy's feeling the same way? Maybe. . . But that doesn't matter - Gogeta raised one hand and shifted his body sideways, floating again but only slightly. 

"What does matter, is how I'm supposed to get rid of you all, filthy bastards." His voice grew hostile, clearly the more annoyed of the two gaining some influence in this situation, not wanting to take the risks any longer.

Soon a blue light began to shine from his hand, shifting into a ball of some kind, surging with electricity. Frightened by the immense power the Grimm soon slowly began to move back, but it was too late..

"Big Bang attack!"

Gogeta shouted fiercely, before the ball was ejected from his palm and into the Grimm. Gripping his hands as soon as it went close enough to the epicentre of the wave, its energy blew up, destroying anything within several meters of the forest, trees included.

Gogeta took no time dashing away from the explosion, now making a great escape after using a chunk of his ki. Turning a corner he keep looking behind him, dragging Bardock, when he didn't notice he was running right towards someone who was as unaware as him. Gogeta and the figure knocked right  into each other on accident, with the latter falling back from the impact, with the other on top.

"Agh! Watch where your- oh.."

"Ow ow that really hurt...no my crescent rose!~" Ruby looked to the side to see it meters away before looking back at Gogeta.

He looked strong to say the least, despite his age he had toned muscles, golden hair and- wait wait no that's not the focus!

"H-hello! I- um...Were here to help!" Ruby threw out without thinking. Gogeta looked at her confused " 'Were'?" "Yeah! I came with my tea- ... wait... where'd they.." Ruby soon remembered the conversation they had 2 minutes ago.

----------------------------------------

"So basically were all going in a straight line, and if we see anything suspicious we alert the rest."

"Wouldn't it be better if we stayed as a group in case it's an ambush?"

"Nope! We need to find them as soon as we can!"

"Is it because you're tired?"

"Nope! Not at all!"

The other 3 signed at Ruby's answer.

•••

"Oh."

"Yeah.." they both stood awkwardly together thinking of what to say.

"We should get going, this guys hurt." Gogeta said gesturing to Bardock "oh, right. But first." Ruby pulls out a flare gun, shooting it into the night sky.

About a minute ago the rest of team RWBY had noticed the huge explosion on that side of the forest.

Yang,Weiss and Blake went running to that side as they realised Ruby was looking through the west side of the forest, meeting up on their way there.

"Ruby!!" Yang said as she began shooting shotgun rounds behind her, making her go even fast and lifting her into the air.

"I hope she's ok.."

"It's why we have to move." Blake and Weiss said as they tried to keep up with Yang.

As Weiss and Yang began to move in the direction of the explosion, Blake heard a knocking sound behind one of the trees. Blake told the other 2 she was going to catch up in a second, as she walked by the tree that had made the noise.

"Who's-" A sudden green arm grasped her own with a hard grip. She struggled to break free from his grip before the 'man' behind the tree spoke. 

"Listen closely, Im not going to hurt you. Just tell me what I need to know." It spoke in a deep, intimidating voice.