Chapter 5

Team RWBY and JNPR were rushing to class when they were suddenly blown back by 2 fast blurs knocking them all to the floor. That includes Ruby who was using her semblance to speed ahead of the other, but she got knocked back anyways.

"Um.. What was that?-" Blake let out as she quickly recovered using her semblance to catch herself, the others however were on the floor slowly getting up from the wave of energy. "I have no clue Blake, but damn did it hit hard." Yang said.

Ruby however actually caught a glimpse of who sped by, blurs of brown and green caught her eye before being flung back. "They seemed familiar, I can't put my finger on it.." Ruby questionably looked ahead, before snapping out of it. "GUYS! CLASS! WE GOTTA MOVE ON!" Ruby quickly did a flip and soon sped off, leading WBY and JNPR to pick their sorry asses back up and hurry up and get to class.

"WE MADE I-" "Miss Ruby Rose you are 1 second too late." Mr Port interrupted her, as soon as he finished the other 7 fell in, exhausted as the sprint.

"Now then please students take your seats, as we need to introduce a new member of the staff before we start." Mr Port said fixing his moustache  a bit before putting his hand behind his back.

Before Ruby could get depressed and shit Weiss grabbed her by the hood and dragged her to their spot they usually sit in, with JNPR doing the same. As they sat down Ruby noticed a certain black haired student near the right side, looking very familiar to her.

"Alright class we have a new staff member today and since he's a student as he'll be sticking to combat class only as an aide." Mr Port said in his usual jolly attitude.

"A combat teacher aide? He means to Miss Goodwitch?"
"Why would a student need to be both?"

"He's probably one of those dumb students that got held back."

Whispers were already heard the second he finished, with JNPR being somewhat disgusted and RWBY feeling worse with the quick assumptions.

"Come on out Bardock, their waiting for introductions." Soon steps could be heard, as the classroom went into silence.

What came out was a man with spiky black hair going to the side, with well-muscled body despite his age. No longer did he wear his Saiyan armour as it was replaced with a Beacon Uniform, with his muscles being slightly visible. Although his body was younger he still had the scars from his battles all those years ago. Finally he had a red bandana around his hand, wrapped around with a colour of blood red.

"My name is Bardock. yoroshiku ne-" He said as kind as he could, but his serious tone really sent students moving back down into their chairs. 

"Well! It's nice to meet you too Bardock! Since you're a student why don't you take a seat next to Gogeta over there?"

The students turned to see two new figures who appeared without them noticing. Both wore the same uniform as them, but with differences in looks. One had black hair, but instead of down it was spiked up, still looking soft and silky despite its direction. The other had green skin. He wore a white and purple turban on his head with 2 pricks sticking out of the front, and he was really tall.