Chapter 3 - Introductions

"So whats the plan!?" Gogeta asks as they dash through the forest "Do you even know where your going!?" Ruby quickly began to explain "Were heading back to my team, we'll be ok for the rest of the trip!!".

As they continued to run however she noticed something about the golden haired warrior...

His speed was equal to hers, even with semblance at work she started to realize this mysterious mans cardio was very good. She could barely keep up as this man wasn't even breaking a sweat, 

"H-hey waiiiit! I'm supposed to be rescuing you!" 

"Hehe! Sorry! Its just this guy really needs medical attention.." Gogeta pointed towards Bardock in his other arm, clearly unconscious due to blood loss. Mumbling could be heard from the man, as Gogeta curiously looked back at Ruby, and slowed down to match her speed.

"Where are we going anyways!? There's a huge tower thing over in that direction!" Gogeta shouted, as more Beowulf's begun to catch up due to them beginning to converse. "Yeah but were almost by my teammates, we should cross paths with them any second n-" 

She was cut short when a huge shard of ice flew by them, causing Ruby and Gogeta to dodge to the side. 

Glancing behind they saw a bunch of Beowulf being torn apart as the ice had several sharp edges sticking out of it, as it soon exploded into shards of ice, flying in multiple directions. Ruby quickly hid behind a tree, as Gogeta swatted shards heading their way before Bardock could get hurt.

"There you are! Do you have any idea how worried your sister was!?" Weiss shouted from up ahead. A few seconds later Yang popped out of nowhere from the left and went to hug Ruby "Oh my God your ok! Thank God!" 

"Pwease.......St-" Ruby could barely let out before growls could be heard from the distance behind them.

"Could we please get back to Beacon before were overrun by Grimm!??" Weiss shouts startling everyone, and causes Bardock to flinch while unconscious.

"She's right you know..." A calm deep voice is suddenly heard from behind all of them. Leaning on a tree stood a tall, green, young figure much to Gogeta's shock. Another person was with them too, fashioning a black bow to match her outfit, standing on a tree branch. 

"...Piccolo?" Gogeta said, leading the others to look at the saiyan in confusion, "There here to help guys, now let's get moving before we get into a worse situation than we already are." Blake spoke, as she leapt off the branch and began leaping towards the tower.

OZPINS OFFICE - 1am

The 6 of them were heading up the elevator, with team RWBY in the left one meanwhile with Gogeta and Piccolo in the other.

"So you used the fusion technique.." Piccolo spoke quietly, as they were in the rising elevator with his arms crossed. 

"Yeah, and I think it's permanent." Gogeta slightly chuckles with his arms behind his head, before staring towards the elevator door. 

"It seems very convenient, at least you're stronger this way.." Piccolo said, raising his hand onto his chin in thought.

"Yeah well, being two guys makes it really awkward when I think about... Other things..." Gogeta said with a blush, as Piccolo seemed unaware of what the fusion meant by that. Deciding to think about what would be so awkward, he recoiled in disgust at the sort of memories both would have when with their wives.