Four

I was hanging out with Otto when everything kind of pissed me off all at once. Otto was talking about the football team and I just got really mad because I started yelling at him.
"Otto you know all of this is really Fucking depressing for me!?"

"I'm sorry...I thought you wanted to get updated on the team but if you don't just tell me."

"Well I guess this is me telling you,"

"Okay Geoff, hows Awsten?" He asked while reaching in his backpack for something and pulled out a can of pringles.

"Oh he's fine," I blushed as I picked at the bandage on my 'leg'. Otto nodded and smiled.

"Your mom said you start physical therapy soon,"

"Ew, I wish I didn't but yeah,"

"But Like then you can get walking again,"

"Otto you can't make plastic walk," I sighed and looked up at him.

"Please try for me," he smirked placing his hand on my arm.

"Yeah, Okay Otto," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Geoffrey!" Otto laughed, I chuckled a bit when I started having pains in my 'leg' I clutched it and groaned.
"What's wrong!?"

"It hurts so much," I whined, I was a strong person but I was in the edge of tears. Otto bit his lip and started googling the answer to this on his phone.

"I think it's ghost pains," he said after searching for awhile.

"What?"

"Like a feeling that's not there of like yeah." He stopped and looked at me.

"Oh," I sighed half understanding.

"Yeah, did it stop hurting?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay well maybe we should call your mom since she's not home."

"Yeah, maybe," I sighed not really wanting to my moms been through so much.

"Hey," I heard my brother Derek, I looked over and he was standing at the door frame.

"Hey Derek," I said.

"Are you okay Geoff?" He asked walking over.

"Uhm, Yeah," I lied.

"Oh, do you want me to make cupcakes or something I know how much you like cupcakes." He smiled.

"That would be great," I smiled thinking about cupcakes.

"Okay," he smiled and ran downstairs.

"Awstens coming," Otto said out of nowhere.

"How do you know," he texted you.

"Oh," I picked up my phone and looked at it. Sure enough Awsten was coming.

"Yeah do you want me to go?"

"No, no you can stay."
———————————

         I was in the car on my way to physical therapy... which also meant I got my new leg. I sighed and stared out the window. It was just my mother and I, it was a very quiet car ride to the hospital.

We got inside and my mom signed me in. I sat down and had anxiety attack. My chest tightened and I could feel everything caving in on me.
Then my mom placed her hand on mine and everything started to go back into focus.
"S-sorry Mom,"

"No it's okay sweetheart," my mom reassured me.

After waiting forever we were taken back into a separate room and I was faced with walking. I breathed in and out as I grabbed the railing and carefully stood up. God it hurt but it felt good mentally to be on two 'feet' I bit my lip and took a step hesitantly. I hated it I wanted my old life back.