Eight

Patty Walters and Ben Biss becomes important characters in this lol .

       I pulled on skinny jeans and hobbled over to my closet before pulling out a white button up. I button it quick before tucking it in and matching my outfit with my lettermans jacket. I grab my keys and text Awsten telling him I'm on my way. I drive my mothers car carefully down the road and everywhere till I arrived at Awstens.
I got out and grabbed the flowers and hurried to his door to knock. I waited patiently and Christa answered. "Why hello Geoff, Awstens almost ready, come in." I followed her in and had a seat on the leather couch. I noticed pictures of Awsten and his sister everywhere. I look at the framed picture on the coffee table, it was of Awsten in the hospital. By the details I'm assuming it was right after the accident. "I keep that one to remind our family of what Awsten went through."

"Oh, I understand, my accident was a lot on my mother," I rambled. I was then distracted by Awsten he had on black leggings, a sweater, and black Doc Martens.
"Ready to go?" I asked and he nodded. I took my boyfriends I mean friends hand and walked to the car.

      I was at physical therapy today working on basic things I still somewhat struggled to do still. I worked on some other things when I looked up and was met with blue eyes. The teen looked about my age, he had a black nose ring and was also relearning to walk again. He smiled and looked back down concentrating.

      I was waiting for my mom to get me when the blue eyed boy sat next to me. "Hey I'm Patty," he shook my hand.

"I'm Geoff," I smiled.

"So how'd you end up here?" He asked.

"Car accident," I rolled up part of my pant leg exposing the plastic under, "What about you?"

"Cancer," he said laying his hand on what little was left of his leg,
I nod.

"I promise you it gets better Patty. I've got a boyfriend named Awsten and he makes my life better."

"I got a man named Ben," he glowed at the thought of his boyfriend.

"They really do make it better I chuckled.

"True that, Hey could I get your number I feel like we could be friends." He asked.

"Most defiantly," I pulled out my phone and we exchanged phone numbers. I saw my mom and said goodbye to Patty. I then hobbled to my moms car.

*Were broken cool Peeps group chats been made*

Awsieshutup: hey, Geoff who's PattyWatty?

Geezfootball: a new fren Awsie Wasie!

PattyWatty: Awsieshutup is Geffs boyfriend?

Geezfootball: yeahhhhhhhh!

Awsieshutup: are we gonna be Polly now Geoff?

Geezfootball: no, Pattys taken anyways.

Awsieshutup: How'd you meet Patty?

Geezfootball: PT.

Awsieshutup: physical therapy?

*bennybiss has been added to were Broken cool Peeps*

Awsieshutup: so how come we're all fucked up here.

Geezfootball: between the four of now. We have 10 legs and two half. Three working voices.

PattyWatty: Bens normal. Isn't that boring?

Geezfootball: then why's he here?

PattyWatty: cause he's my boyfriend.

Bennybiss: hello Lads I'm
Ben.

Awsieshutup: I'm Awsten.

Geezfootball: and I'm Geoff!

Bennybiss: from what Geoff said in the group, Patty. You met Geoff at PT and from my understanding from the scale of normal he's missing a leg too?

Geezfootball: YEET.

PattyWatty: yeah we're cool you guys are plain.

Awsieshutup: I'm mute you mean Bens plain.

Bennybiss: so I'm the only 'normal one here'?

*Ottoscurlyfries has been added to Were Broken Cool Peeps*

Geezfootball: nope this is my normal friend Otto.

Ottoscurlyfries: hi!

PattyWatty: why's your username Ottoscurlyfries?

Ottoscurlyfries: *image attached*

PattyWatty: oh my goodness I love your hair

Geezfootball: Awsie and I are gonna crash night y'all!

Bennybiss: night night.

PattWatty: sleep tight!

Ottoscurlyfries: don't let the bedbugs bight.

Awsieshutup: night you dirty fuckers!