Seventeen

"Geoff before and Geoff after we're two different people. That's how I'd continue to view myself after the accident." I explained to Kellin as I carefully ran my finger up and down my leg.

"So you saw a mood shift after everything happened? Explain?" He smiled looking up from his note book.

"So like I went from seeing the positive side of life, to like seeing everything that was wrong with the world."

"So like puppy's are adorable to I hate puppy's?"

"Exactly," I sighed staring at my lap.

"Well. What did you like to do before the accident?"

"Play football, run, spend time with my brother, hang out with my friends." I listed off things that I did actually like to do.

"So the football thing is hard, I get that Geoff. But you can always go back to hanging out with your brother or hanging out with Otto. Or maybe even Awsten." He said listing off possibility's and shifting around his pen. I thought about the blue haired lovely.

"I do really like Awsten," I chuckled, I massaged the top of my leg.

"Yeah, take him to do something nice, show him a good time." Kellin smiled his wide cheeky smile. "You've been on the anti-depressants is everything getting better?"

"A little bit," I sighed remembering the pain in the nome existent leg.

"Oh, do I need to up your dosage?"

"No,"

"Okay," he bit his lip and clicked his pen, "So it's about time, we'll follow your schedule of twice a week and I'll see you on Monday."

"Thanks Kellin," I got up forgetting the pain But was quickly reunited with it. I closed my eyes and opened them taking a step.

I stared at the black converse tied onto my feet as I followed the doctor through the hospital. My Fucking check up followed after my therapy appointment.
We turned a corner and entered a solid white, stale feeling room.
"Geoff you can have a seat Dr. Radke spoke and motioned to the chair. I sat down and looked at him.

"So hows everything going lately?" He asked and rolled up his sleeves exposing various tattoos.

"A lot of pain," I said.

"That's normal, have you been going to PT?"

"Sometimes,"

"Well sometimes isn't gonna heal you, what about your exercises?"

"Rare,"

"How often do you exercise?"

"Uhm, does walking from class to class count?"

"No,"

"Then not a lot,"

"Okay there's your first issue," he smirked and clicked his pen, "So not only is going for a walk going to help you heal, it will help with the nerves and make them more used to it, and as I'm not a therapist but it's helped other patients, going for a walk is good for your mental health."

"Oh okay I see you," I smile a bit.

"Yeah But can I take a look at your leg?"

I nodded and slid the annoying piece of plastic off of what was left. I looked away as he touched it and poked.

     Home was a relief. My 'leg' was in pain and I was tired, Sure I should've probably walked the neighbor hood. But I didn't. Instead Awsten was on his way over to try and brighten up my shitty life. I mean it wasn't shitty but yeah.

Awsten walked into my room and slammed the door "angry?" I asked the small boy, he shook his head and ripped off his coat.
He thrusted himself at me and started kissing me, "Hey, hey, is something wrong?" I asked him kissing him again. He shook his head and ripped off my shirt. Oh Awsten Knight I saw where you were headed.
He started kissing my neck and I moaned eagerly. He had his legs wrapped around my waist as he eagerly kissed me. I ripped off his shirt and kissed his neck. He ran his fingers through my hair giving out some squeaks. I questioned if this was Awstens first time. It wasn't mine.
I started undoing his belt once I could feel he was hard. He shifted more so I could slid his pants off. I stared at his lovely body. God it was so hot.
————
TIME SKIP!
———————
~Awsten~
(Dialogue like this is how Awsten hears himself speaking in his head when he's writing)

I laid next to Geoff our three and a half legs tangled together and our eyes peering into the others. "That was amazing," he smiled, I nodded and cuddled further into his chest. God I was dying to say so many things.
"Awsie you're adorable," he blushed and pushed some of the blue hair behind my ear. I let a hiccup escape my throat. In my head it came out loud and clear in my voice I hadn't heard in god knows how long.
"Aw."
He smiled and I felt my eyes begin to close.

"Are you going to sleep,"

"Yeah" I nodded, he kissed me softly and I nestled into his chest falling asleep.
Nothing could be more perfect.