CHAPTER SIX - Good Girl Gone Mad

After Allie re-changed her clothes to go to her dream university with Jeremiah for the first time, she let Jeremiah know she was ready. He was driving this time and she couldn't but notice he was an impulsive high-speed driver, no wonder why he particularly insisted on buckling up. But although she was slightly nervous, Allie wasn't complaining about it at all because for her, the faster to get to the university, the better. She had so many plans and so many thoughts going on in her mind which she had to share with Jeremiah but she didn't know where to start so the first 5 minutes of a 15 minute long car ride was silent except for a few remarks from Jeremiah about how terrible the other drivers were. He knew Allie had been pondering about things so he didn't say anything to distract her until she finally spoke; 

"Uhm, Mr. Valeska?" she asked. Allie was exceptionally courteous when she wanted to obtain something that required the need of a particular man.  

Jeremiah raised an eyebrow, "Yeah?"

Allie squirmed in her seat a bit, getting fidgety again. "So as you know I've had been confused about what major to study, but now I finally know what I'm passionate about," she paused to see Jeremiah's reaction.

He saw it coming so he only sighed, "And what that would be?" he asked.

"ENGLISH LITERATURE!" she informed him excitedly, "I'd make a hell of a teacher! But I was told that you can't change your major mid-term, and I know you have connection and resources so I thought it'd be best if I came to you. I mean, you can make anyone do anything... right?" she asked as a part of her trick to get him into doing what she wanted.

Jeremiah smiled, "I appericiate the effort although your little play of manipulation is a see-through work," her smile turned into a disappointed lour as she spoke. "But changing your major mid-term is a piece of cake compared to literally anything I've done, it will probably take no more than 5 minutes. Aside from that, when you want something just come straight to ask. There's no need for plays. In conclusion, be straighforward." he stated. That eased Allie's concern of having to trick him into doing, it but also made her uncomfortable because when she wanted, she had to dance with her words for most of her life so far. But with Jeremiah; no. You only needed to be straight-forward with your aspirations, thoughts and intentions.

"Sorry Mister, but no can do," she said. Jeremiah looked at her with confusion; 

She continued "I am gay-forward!" followed with a laughter. Jeremiah sighed, rolling his eyes on his way back to the road. But he did smile. Then Allie turned on the radio and performed her 'fabulous' car-dance moves.

After Jeremiah parked his car in front of the university, Allie's expression turned into an amazed and enchanted face as she looked at the elegant buildings. Her eyes and smile widened, she could barely stop herself from running in there without waiting for Jeremiah to come. Lucky for her, it didn't take him much to get out of the car and go near her.

Allie turned to Jeremiah, "This is where you studied?!" she asked excitedly. Jeremiah took of his expensive sunglasses and affirmed her. Allie screeched in response and ran into the building, "Come!!!", Jeremiah followed from behind. She did look over-excited but he didn't want to kill her enthusiasm so he didn't stop her. Jeremiah Valeska wasn't a Grinch, after all. 

He found Allie jumping at where she was standing which was in front of the registration office. She pointed at the inside of office when she saw him approaching to her and said, "Even the curtains look like they are made of silver! Do they have a chocolate waterfall here?"

He placed his arm on her waist, leading her inside of the office after he replied with "No, but start a campain to make them build one if you'd like."