10. Action from Both Sides.

After wearing the ring on her finger, the time passed rapidly in Allie's perspective. The next thing she knew, it already started to rain outside and they had arrived home, away from the crowd and cameras. She found herself under the warm blanket once again, but in the absence of a particular ginger man. She second-guessed her choice of staying in her own room as the light rain transformed into a heavy storm. Not so long after, she hang her legs down from the bed, her toes touching the floor one by one. 

Allie was now standing in front of his door with heavy eyes. She knocked on the door softly before waiting for a brief moment to hear Jeremiah say "Come in". He was tidying up his desk. Organized always. He got closer to Allie who was standing near the door, "What is it?" he asked wondering if there was a problem. 

She shrugged. 

"Always," Jeremiah put a pinch of hair on her face behind her ear, "my dear, use words when communicating." he demanded in a slightly threatening tone. Allie lifted her eyes with a tiny bit of an effort. She felt him close. 

"I was wondering If we could sleep in the same bed together?.." she asked. The storm outside was quite audible. She counted on him to not turn her down.

Jeremiah didn't see a reason to decline her wish. To the contrary, he was pleased to see her adapting to the new upcoming lifestyle. He was hard to read due to the fact that he didn't reflect most of his emotions on his face except the fake ones that he showed to the cameras. That was just him being a good actor. But he was slowly becoming more open about his emotions to Allie, if he ever felt one. 

"Do you prefer the wall side?" he asked. "You better not. Because there's no wall side." he completed his sentence sarcastically before leading Allie into bed and getting in. 

She crawled next to Jeremiah on the giant bed and covered herself with the blanket. Jeremiah kissed her forehead and whispering her goodnight before closing his eyes. She found falling asleep to the scent of his perfume as one of the most peaceful things in the world. 

---

Meeting Noah at the entarence of St. Ignatius, Allie put a smile on her face before he could even see her. She approached to him, shouting "Hey!" to make his head turn. Noah greeted her with bright eyes. "Hello, miss future Valeska." he referred to last night's occurance. She felt proud when she heard the words "miss Valeska" coming from someone else's mouth. They walked inside in a rush since there was only five minutes left before their period started but Allie didn't bother to rush anything. She put a hand on Noah's left shoulder to make him slow down.

"I was actually wondering if you could come to the vice principal's office with me. I don't really like wandering around alone by myself." she asked. Noah raised and eyebrow in slight confusion, "Why do you need to visit the vice principal's office?" he asked. 

Allie felt silly for not explaining the situation at the beginning. "Oh, I'm changing my major to psychology." she declared with ease. They started to walk together towards the vice principal's office, discussing the case. 

"Haven't you already changed your major once?" he asked. Noah knew some stuff about Allie from the small talks they've had after the last class they had yesterday. 

"Well, yeah but I have to pursue my true passion. Which is psychology. Therefore that's what I'll be studying." Allie explained. Noah walked with Allie until the halfway, but he didn't want to risk entering the class late so he left with a small 'see you later'. She confidently stated her wish to the nice lady who was the vice principal. 

"Do you have the permit paper with you?" the vice principal Adrien asked. Allie stared at her face addled before asking what permit paper. 

"You have to get a permit paper signed by one of the co-owners of the school as a new rule now which are the principal himself, your guardian slash future partner Jeremiah Valeska and some of their former colleagues including Eric Sanchez and Edward Nygma," she explained briefly, "don't you know?" Adrien asked suspiciously. Allie quickly made up her mind before deciding to play along.