13. Legally Married

Waking up after a hot and heavy night without some kind of physical or mental pain was no easy peasy for most people especially if they had an experience similar to Allie's, but she wasn't like most people. She never had been nor will be seeing that the poison of the chemicals solidifyed her anormality for good. But how would antisocial behaviors benefit to anyone? 

The ghost-pale girl wore a smile as soon as she woke up which grew wider once she arised in bed and recognized the presence of her husband who had not yet waken up. She concluded it was her duty to awaken him so she leaned towards him and chanted "Wakey wakey, it's a new day dewy!" while she slowly moved her index finger on left side of his white face. Seeing Jeremiah opening his eyes gave her an unexplainable thrill. "Good morning puddin'!" she marveled, exposing her hypomanic expression with her extensive smile and bright, large eyes. "You have a memorable face," Jeremiah hinted. Allie moved her eyes to left, questioning whether that was a good thing or not. "Congratulations on turning blonde." he said. Allie let a small 'huh' sound and quickly jumped out of bed, walking before the mirror only to meet her new look. 

She studied herself, touching her hair and skin. "I look..."

"Gorgeous." he finished her sentence, approaching her from behind and taking a place at the mirror with her. They both examined themselved. "You look gorgeous." he placed a hand on Allie's shoulder. Although the height difference was quite obvious, they strangely matched. Their reflection on the mirror with their bleached skins, obscure hair, ripped clothes and red eyes looked like an Edgar Allen Poe poem transformed into a pop-surrealist gothic painting. Jeremiah held Allie from her shoulders and turned her to face him, "For an outlaw couple, how bizzare would it be to get married legally?" he asked with his hands still on her shoulders. Allie kept her cool. 

"The world doesn't know that. So the irony would be known only by the insiders." she said, subtly suggesting that she supports the idea of them getting married. 

"I have somewhat an impatient fiancé, don't I?"

"Well, I really was born a month early so that proves something." she replied with a blithe face. 

"Let's wash these chemicals off of our bodies, shall we?" he suggested. Allie, of course agreed and they moved to the shower. She was willing to confide him with his body -even after last night, thinking that yesterday's incident was her fault and he'd never done it if she didn't indulge in a such funny business- however, standing up naked in front of him was something she wouldn't be so comfortable doing due to her small insecurities. Being self-conscious about your body is something everyone experiences nowadays; thinking you're not skinny enough, curvy enough, fit enough, pretty enough. Having the combination of insecurities and inner shyness even though she was told she was beautiful and recieved compliments on her body from boys through her life wasn't something people would predict she'd have, but there she was. Covering her stomach with her arms crossed while she stood at the corner of the bathroom in her underwear, staring at the floor. Jeremiah noticed her awkward stance as he set the jacuzzi. He left the water running and walked towards her, untying her arms from her stomach. Allie's resistance wasn't enough to defeat his strong hands so she didn't struggle for more than three seconds. She still kept her eyes locked on the floor while Jeremiah locked her arms down. 

"You're adorable," he smiled. "You don't have anything to be conscious of, I love you from your thin ankles to your cute stomach, to your mellow chest, your pretty face and your beautiful heart." his words made Allie look up at him.

"You love me?" she asked with a shocked expression.

"Yes!" Jeremiah affirmed. Allie felt all of the happiness hormones in her body being released at once. It was like that time when she ate 5 bars of chocolate at her 6th birthday and had a sugar rush. Later they found out it was, in fact her ADHD acting up and not a sugar rush.