Chapter 12

You had cleaned yourself up, eyes stinging from crying, new rips in your clothes other than that you were fine. You were sitting in Leatherface's room, calming down and try enjoy the company. Normally people would of felt betrayal, and would of left the person and not talk to them. You possibly couldn't bring yourself to do that. The masked man mumbled something that sounded like the word sorry.

You shook your head. "It's my fault, I wanted to come here and I've payed the price for it."

Leatherface knew that wasn't true and you were just being daft now. He went to hold your hand, you smiled a bit.

"Dinner time!" Drayton called, ringing the bell that was heard throughout the house.

When the two of you got down to the main room, the plates where already set down on the table. Leatherface lead you to his chair, and he went to get the empty chair by Choptop.

"Oh you ain't getting Nubbins chair." Choptop decided.

Leatherface gave him a small shove.

"Hey quit it!" Choptop shoved him back.

Leatherface shoved back with more force and took Nubbins chair for him to sit on. The meal sitting in front of you, was looking quite normal. You were expecting it to be human pieces but it just looked like you standard every meal. Tinned vegetables and a slice of meat.

"I'm sorry there's no carrots." You whispered to Leatherface.

Who gave a nod, and started with the meat. You began to eat as well, but with your fingers feeling like a kid there wasn't any cutlery. Leatherface ate the most of things but pushed his plate to you offering them, knowing things shouldn't go to waste.

"Fussy," Drayton mumbled.

"I know, believe me I've tried many foods with him but he just likes his carrots." You said, taking the plate.

"Carrots? Are they those orange ones?" Choptop asked.

Leatherface nodded.

"Aww they're disgusting, I remember eating them in Vietnam." Choptop replied. "Oh shoot I hope no flashbacks come."

The rest of the dinner was in silence, Leatherface ate the majority of it but was starting to playing around with things on the table. Choptop had finished his and left the room, and Drayton well Drayton was strange. He would occasionally give you that odd look that no one else picked up on. Either it was a glare or the opposite, smiling or being angry to himself. Eventually he left the table, mumbling to himself.

"I'm stuffed," You admitted, moving the plate away from you.

Leatherface gave a nod, offering a hand to you. You took it and walked with him. It appears you were going outside.
The stars were beautiful, the twinkly little brights flecks right above your head and around the sky. The land around you was so dark that nothing was to be seen. Sure it might of been cold, but at least you weren't lonely. Leatherface sat down on the roof of the amusement park, patting the ground next to him. You sat down next to him, looking up at the stars.

"Well I guess I got to meet your family after all." You said. "You know, I did wonder if you had one."

Leatherface gave a small nod.

"Hey Bubba." Choptop greeted, coming up from the house. "Never caught the name of your friend yet."

"Oh it's (Y/n)." You answered.

"(Y/n), that's a nice name." Choptop nicely said.

Leatherface wanted to give him another shove, but you didn't let him.

"Don't be so mean to him, he's done nothing." You said.

Choptop stood on the ladder being a daredevil, letting go on the steps before grabbing them quickly in case he  actually fell.

"Drayton's jealous," Choptop said, breaking the silence.

Leatherface shook his head, putting his hands over your ears he didn't want you to hear what his brother had to say.

"Its ok I don't mind." You said, trying to take his hands away.

Leatherface shook his head again.

"He's jealous that you've found love." Choptop explained.

His younger brother looked away, embarrassed on the feelings.

"It's fine if you won't admit it, but Drayton knows and this time he ain't gonna give a toss." Choptop continued. "Just don't get hurt by it, ok?"

Choptop went back down the hill and into the house below. Leatherface looked up to the stars and sighed before taking his hands away.

"Didn't hear a thing." You said.

Leatherface pulled you onto his lap and have another small sigh.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

Leatherface shrugged, truth was he didn't know what to do with his feelings. He was scared and he had no idea on how to tell you that. He knew he had feelings with Stretch but it all went wrong after his family found out, although one question Leatherface always had was. Why on earth did Stretch follow them to the house that night even though she didn't like him?

"Leatherface," You spoke, breaking him out of deep thought. "I'm cold."

He hugged you tighter, nuzzling his masked nose into your neck. The two of you sat like that a bit longer, before going back inside. Sleeping in one another arms.