Chapter 13

Waking up in Leatherface's arms and having a small romantic moment, you soon got up and headed to the main room. Drayton was already up and when he saw you he wasn't happy, after all, yesterday's event wasn't a dream.

"Morning," Drayton muttered. "Morning Bubba."

Leatherface gave a nod in reply, you said morning as well. Again you sat in Leatherface's chair. The awkward silence between the three of you, you wished that the other brother was here. Oh what was his name?

"You aren't mad about me are you?" You started, hoping a conversation will develop.

Leatherface went to shake his head.

"Not you silly, your brother." You chuckled.

Drayton stayed silent for a bit. "Well I didn't expect the girl from the shop to be my brothers girlfriend."

"Friends just friends." Even though you had feelings for him.

"Well Bubba has fallen for love and it got us all in trouble."

You took a guess on it being the incident with that radio DJ named Stretch or something like that. Just then there was loud cluttering coming from a tunnel.

"I hate you Drayton!" Shouted Choptop.

"Yes let's all blame the eldest shall we." Drayton sighed.

The other brother had jumped down from the tunnel that you assumed went to his room and went to sit on the table. Leatherface poked your stomach before pointing at himself.

"You hungry? Well I don't know about breakfast." You said.

"Breakfast?" Choptop repeated confused and a bit sleepy.

"Yeah well that's one of the meals you skip out." Drayton lied.

"What do normal people eat for breakfast?"

"Cereal or-" You were about to list the others when Leatherface made a strange noise. "Yeah I know you don't like that."

Well you certainly got an conversation and a very long one indeed. Even though you explained quite a lot of things about the "Sane world" as they called it. They would talk about their lives now and what it was like in the past. Choptop had a twin that he lost to an eight wheeler, Leatherface and him growing up, although not many things about Drayton except that he wanted to be a famous cook. With Lunch just round the corner, that meant more conversations and weird looks (from Drayton) as Leatherface wouldn't stop offering his unwanted food to you.

"What should we do today?" You asked.

Leatherface shrugged.

"Well do you wanna stay here or go to my house?" You changed the question.

Leatherface pointed to himself, meaning for you to stay here. Although what could you do here? It wasn't like there was any games or anything entertaining to do.

"I'll leave you to decide on what to do." You decided.

The masked man thought, and he thought hard. Now that he thought about it, what did he used to do in the days apart from killing. No memories came, because they were already filled with the times you two spend together.

Mumble.

"Walking." Drayton translated.

"I want to go to." Choptop begged.

"Well..." You looked at Leatherface, who shook his head.

"Go on Bubba, it'll mean he can use up the energy he's been storing." Drayton encouraged.

The youngest brother moaned, and kicked the ground. Although he went to hug you for reassurance. You yourself didn't mind, but wanted to be alone with Leatherface. Just to make up your mind on when you wanted to clarify your feelings. The four of you went outside, you had to shield your eyes from the sun. The second oldest brother already began skipping a bit. Leatherface waved to Drayton, before taking your hand.

"Bye!" Drayton waved. "Hope none of you come back." He then mumbled, knowing it wasn't going to happen.