Chapter 26

No notes or any shadows passed, so you decided to forget about the whole thing. You hung out with your neighbour, over the days. Although you and her were in your house the majority of the time, you didn't seem to mind. She simply claimed that hers was messy with newspapers and sheets of her theories everywhere. Your neighbour didn't talk about the massacre as much, but did let a few things slide in the conversations.

"Did you know there were five cannibals in that family?" She asked.

"No I didn't." Though you knew that there were more than that.

"Oh well, it's just that Stretch and Lefty said that. Who are now are official couple."

"Two years after that event?" You asked.

"Almost three years, almost."

Meanwhile, during those long three days, Leatherface was either sitting around doing nothing, or doing jobs. Which was rarely. His older brother Choptop would count down the days, for him. Which would annoy Drayton, but the quicker the days went. The more Bubba could get out if the house. Away from Drayton.

"Nam land!" Choptop shouted, as he jumped up and down. "Just one more day Bubba, one more day."

"Oh shut up, you fudge packer." Drayton complained. "Can't you talk about anything else?"

"Bet you want her here, with Bubba." Choptop replied, sticking his tongue out, whilst still jumping.

"That's it!" Drayton went after Choptop, as it broke out into another beating.

Cries cane out from Choptop, who tried to wriggle his way out, unfortunately with no luck. Leatherface shook his head, taking his bear out. Quietly mumbling your name, he was making the bear dance with a fork.

The day had quickly passed by, early in the morning you couldn't sleep. You were going to see Leatherface again. You couldn't l remember if he was coming over, or if you were, but you decided to go there for a surprise.

Leatherface had also gotten up early, immediately wanting to go out to see you. Slipping out of the house, shielding his eyes from the bright morning sun. He made his journey through the fields.

You were passed the woods and into the first grassy field, the sun blaring in your eyes as well. You shielded you eyes and kept walking, picking up your pace.

"Leatherface!" You called, seeing him from a distance.

Mumble.

The two of you ran to each other arms, as you both hugged tightly. Leatherface nuzzling his masked nose into your neck. Your head on his chest. Leatherface kissed you, and you kissed back. Oh you knew you couldn't do this again, the fact of being alone was too painful. Never to be experienced again.

"I've missed you." You whispered.

The masked man have a light kiss, saying the same thing. As he held your hands.

"Are we going to my house?" You asked.

He gave a nod, picking you in bridal style. Giving you more kisses, he had certainly missed you. And a lot as well.

Mumble, mumble, mumble.

"Huh?"

He shook his head, saying never mind. He was asking about the death threats, completely forgetting that you didn't understand his mumbling.

"I've planned a few more romantic things, since we couldn't do much at yours." You said. "Nothing much."

Leatherface gave a nod.

***

The two of were soon back in your street, unaware of your incoming surroundings, and dangerous effects that we're going to happen.

"You disgusting creature." Chuckled a voice from the corner shadows of a house, as they watched the chainsaw cannibal freak, carry you into the house. "Let's see how you deal with this wave." The voice sinisterly chuckled.