26

Me: I'm on a roll with these updates :D

Life: give it a couple days. I'll make sure to hit you with writer's block. Just gotta fix some things  with your school and work

Me: oh god ○_○

Life: Yeah. You can try to prepare. Good luck with that.

Me. Plz no.

Thanks for always reading! I love you all. 

-Rara <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisoka P.O.V

Illumi threw me out. I guess I should go home then. I had that dream again. The one where I was having sex with Kara. I find myself getting repulsed every time I wake up from the dream. That's why I went up to Annabeth's room. Maybe with her next to me, I won't have the dream anymore. I don't want that bitch. I want to be with Annabeth. I'll protect her from all the other assholes who bully her. She doesn't deserve all the crap she gets.

I love her.

I continued walking home. My head still pounding. Every step I took made my head pound harder. I wish she was here with me so she could run her fingers through my hair. It made my head feel better. After walking for what felt like an eternity, I finally got home. I opened the door and I walked inside. I closed the door behind me and left my keys on the stand that was next to the door. I decided to go to my room so I could get more sleep before school on Monday. I opened the door to my room. When I walked inside, Kara was on my bed. She had a black eye that was healing and a few more bruises on her face. From the way she was walking, I could tell she had some more broken ribs. There was a scar on her lip from where it was busted open. "Those three did a great job." I thought to myself.

"Hey there, handsome." she said flirtatiously. My eyes narrowed and I glared at the girl.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said a bit angrily. I was pissed. She was one of the people who were constantly bullying Annabeth.

"Easy there. I just wanted to say I forgive you for getting me expelled." she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I don't give a rat's ass about your forgiveness." I said as I moved her arms from around my neck. I was about to walk away when she showed

"I think you should." she said. I turned around and saw her holding a phone. There was a picture of the two of us. We were naked and in the bed I woke up in at the party. I reached out to grab the phone. "I wouldn't." she said,, "You see, I also have that bitch's number. You can do as I say or I send this to her." I glared at her. I snatched the phone away from her. She looked at me in a bit of shock. I dropped her phone on the ground and smashed it.

"I think you have nothing." I said. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the door. She still had a shocked look on her face. I don't blame her. Her phone was her life. "Before you go, give me the key." I said as I held my hand out. She doesn't know how to break in. She made a spare key. Maybe I'll give it to Annabeth if she ever gets tired of Illumi acting as her shadow. Kara begrudgingly gave me the key. I slammed the door in her face and made sure to lock the door. "I should probably change the locks. She probably have more spare keys." I said to myself. I went to my room and dropped myself on my bed. "It wasn't a dream then." I felt an enormous wave of guilt wash over me. "At least Annabeth will never have to know. The picture is gone. Like it never even happened. I said I'd never hurt her. I'm a fucking idiot."

Kara P.O.V

"He slammed the door in my face. He threw me out. He smashed my phone. He thinks he got the best of me." I thought to myself. I pulled out my second phone from my purse. It has the picture and Anna-bitch's number. "I gave you a chance to make it right. You didn't want it. Try making it right when she sees this. She won't want you anymore. I always will. You'll always be mine. I'll always be yours. That bitch has it coming anyway. That little whore should've stayed away when I warned her. This could've all been avoided. But no. She had to be a bitch and go out with him anyway. That dumb bitch. I gave her a chance. She chose not to take it." I hit send with the greatest amount of joy I have ever felt.