Day One Blast From the Past

I was walking down the wooden walkway to the beach when I bumped into Teoni and Ivy. I looked at them in shock " Teoni Ivy, what are you doing here? " I asked " we should be asking the same thing, " Ivy said as I was still in shocked that Ivy was actually nice. We walked down the beach when I started playing music and I put my earbuds in. I let something hit the side of me, I put up the sunglasses that I put on either, it was a volleyball, I picked it up and walked over to the group of girls when I realized that one of them was Katelyn! " Katelyn! " I said as she ran to me and hugged me tightly. " I can't believe that you're actually here, oh my Irene, " she said as I laughed " I can't believe it either " The two girls looked at me confused then I realized that it was Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau " wait, guys, you're here too? " " Yeah, we came together, " Aphmau said as I smiled when I saw Aaron, Garroth, Zane, Dante, and Lucinda. " Well, looks like the emo came too? " I asked as Katelyn laughed " yeah, Aphmau actually became friends with this dork " " HEY! " Zane yelled as I couldn't help but laugh " Teoni! " Aphmau yelled hugging her. " Looks like you found them first " Toeni joked as I laughed " wait, you guys already met? " Aphmau asked as I nodded " we came together as well " Toeni explained. As we went to their place we started to hear Garroth yelling, " IT'S PRONOUNCED GARR-OTH! " We look at him confused " Garroth, " Ivy said walking in as he ran out " wait, Teoni, Isabella, what are you doing in this house? Wait, Aphmau? " She asked " I wanted to tell you this for a long time, I'm sorry what happened in high school " she apologized as I saw the shocked look on Aphmau's face as Zane walked downstairs " Hey Zane, " I said as he looked at me confused, " I thought you didn't like me? " He asked as I shook my head " no, I was only teasing you that's all " I waved my hand " really? " I shook my head yes " so what were you doing up here " " oh, just waiting, um, " I cut him off " let me guess, you watch MLH, and you don't want anyone else to know? " Zane's face went dark red as he turned away " you aren't making fun of me? " " Of course not, I love MLH " he looked at me in shock, " really, who's your favorite? " " Pinky-Cake" his mouth dropped to the floor " who's yours? " he said the same thing, " really! " Aphmau cut us off " Zane, you're watching it without me? " I looked at Zane my pale skin looked like his, freckles also. " You know what's weird about these two? " Teoni asked as everyone looked at us " they have the same skin tone? " Aphmau asked as Teoni nodded " I've never seen pale skin like Zane's other than on Isabella " Ivy said as I waved them off. I started to talk to Zane again when Teoni and Ivy left " come on Isabella! " Teoni yelled as I signed " see you guys later, " I said as I ran out to them.