Day Nine Last Day

It was our last day here on Love~ Love~ Paradise, I'm going to miss this place. The summer went by too quickly, I looked at everyone talking it's probably going to be the last time that we're going to see each other I look over at Zane, he was looking down at the ground. I bit my lip, then walked to him, " Zane, are you going to be alright? " I asked blushing a light pink tent, " yeah, here, " he said handing me a piece of paper with his phone number on it. I kissed his cheek, Katelyn was starstruck at what I did. 
I, Ivy, and Teoni were packing up before the others left we got to say goodbye for one last time. We got on a plane, I took out my phone and started to text Zane.
Isabella: Hey, it's me, Isabella.
Zane: Hey, is something wrong? 
Isabella: No, I just already miss you 
Zane: I miss you too, maybe we can see each other?
Isabella: Maybe, where do you live? 
Zane: Mystreet in Phoenix Drop
Isabella: I know where that is
Zane: Great, talk to you later 
Isabella: TTYL 

I smiled looking at the text, as the plane stopped. We got out and took a car to get home. We saw one street on fire, Chad that stupid man did it. " Man, Chad really did do a number on that street, " Ivy said as I nodded, and we got to our stop. We got out of the car, we shared a house. We walked in and Toeni stretched " it's good to be home, " she said as I walked up to my room, I heard my phone go off, I picked it up. " Hello? " I asked " Hey, it's me " " oh, hey Zane what's up? " " Well, it turns out that Chad literally exploded our street and we're living on a new one called Lover's lane " I slipped a cup of water before I heard him say that as he did I spit it out " what? " " Is something wrong? " " No, are you outside? " " Yes, why? " " do you see a house that has a light blue tent to it? " "yes" I looked out my window he was looking right at me, I waved as he smiled under his mask waving back. He hung up, I started to text him. 
Isabella: so you're moving to the house next to us?
Zane: Yeah, I hope that I get to pick a room that's next to yours 
Isabella: LOL, alright 
Zane: What? At least I get to see your pretty face 
Isabella: sometimes I hate you 
Zane: no you don't 
Isabella: try me 
Zane: have to go
Isabella: Bye 

I saw Zane run into the room that the window was looking into my room. I smiled and went to my desk and started to write a song, my guitar was next to it. I started to play something that's really old but I enjoy it. I looked out the window to see that Garroth was helping Zane get his room together. I texted him really quickly.
Isabella: Meet me later tonight, at 6 pm.
Zane: alright, see you then
I got on something simple, I got on a shirt that said Roleplay Diaries and jean shorts. I walked out and waited I told the girls that I was going over a friends house, I saw Zane walk out of the house. I grabbed the back of his jacket and pulled him to me. " Isabella, " he said picking me up and spinning me around " please call me Bella, " " right, come on, " he said as he took my hand and we ran down the street. I smiled at Zane laughing, as he looked behind me, smiling.  

The End