Day Four Aftermath

I looked at the others, their mouths dropped to the floor. I walked off the stage then a ton of people came up to me. " Oh my Irene, is that natural or did someone teach you? " someone asked " um, natural " I answered as I got away. Aphmau and the others were still looking at me in shock " holy " Katelyn was cut off " Isabella~Sama how didn't you tell us? " Kawaii~Chan asked " um, surprise " I joked as Aphmau laughed. I rolled my eyes, but I looked over at Zane's still shocked expression. We walked around the park, " People say that slide it's the biggest slide at the resort " Katelyn said as I looked at it, " well, they aren't joking " Ivy said as Toeni nodded. " Well, what are we waiting for? " Kawaii~Chan said as we went to it. I grabbed the bar above the slide as the water flowed down " alright, go " the man said as I went down it. The slide was amazing, and it was the longest slide that I've ever been on. I saw Aphmau go down it, I heard that Zane said that she couldn't swim. I saw her sink, I dived in it I grabbed her hand with Aaron's help, I was able to pull Aphmau to the surface. Aaron gave her CPR " Aphmau you're alright? " I asked as she sat up " yeah, I'm fine " " why didn't you tell us? " Aaron interrupted, " I thought that I could do it " Aaron looked at her worriedly. " Aphmau, please, don't do that again " I begged as she nodded. Zane and Katelyn ran to us " wait, Katelyn, I'm fine " Aphmau cried as Katelyn ran after her, we went to the beach. Aaron was trying to teach Aphmau how to swim, I looked over at Zane as he looked at me. " Isabella" " Zane, " we said each other names at the same time, he leaned closer to me as we heard yelling. Something fell in the ocean with a huge splash " Travis! " I heard Katelyn yell I got up and ran to them, Zane went after me. " Oh my Irene, Travis are you alright? " He groaned and opened his eyes " Isabella, no way, wait, where am I? " Lucinda explained as he looked at everyone " Teoni and Ivy? " They nodded " ugh, my head " " come on " I helped him he could barely walk, I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I grabbed his waist " everything hurts " he complained " it's going to take a while, " I told him, he looked down at me with a smile. " I missed you " " I missed you too Travis, " I got him to the others' place and, I laid him down on the couch. " Do you need anything? " He shook his head no and started to fall asleep, I grabbed a damp rag and put it on his forehead so it would stop his head hurting. I did like him in high school, and me and Zane, I don't know, I kissed his cheek before leaving to the others, " how is he? " Katelyn asked worried " he's fine " I looked over at Zane he looked jealous while Garroth was teasing him. I giggled, as I looked at the guys there were blushing while looking at me. " It's so weird that they all liked Aphmau, now they're after Bell, " Katelyn said as I rolled my eyes, " yeah right guys liking me other than Zane I don't believe it, " I thought as I put on my sunglasses and listen to Happier by Ed Sheeran, the cover by Olivia Penalva. I sang a little to the tune, they stared at me with widening eyes, " baby you look happier " I sang " my friends told me that one day I'll feel it too " I continued. " baby, you look happier, you do, I knew one day that you'll fall for someone new, but if she breaks your heart as lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here for you " I finished. I looked at the sky and smiled, and another song came on, It was by the same person and same girl that did the cover Castle on the Hill. I sang this song means too much to me, it was like my life. I heard a familiar voice, I looked up to see Gene my eyes widen in shock. I turned off my music " well, look what the cat dragged in " he said as I looked at him angerly " what do you want Gene? " I crossed my arms standing " you're still short as ever " I was about to punch him " it's fine " Aphmau said " he's only teasing you, he isn't what he used to be " she said as I gave him a death glair  " if you haven't Gene, don't expect me not to punch you " I threaten as he nodded " loud and clear,  m'lady " he kissed my hand, blush covered my whole face. Dante was cheering him on, Zane, on the other hand, was jealous. " um, here, I'm sorry for taking it in high school "Gene gave me my old heart locket with me and Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, Lucinda, and Cadenza were on it. I covered my mouth in shock, " Gene " I looked into his dark blue caring eyes, I couldn't believe that he didn't throw it away. I hugged him tightly " thank you " he face was burning with a dark red blush. He smiled as we pulled away, everyone was looking at Gene with a " we know" look it was actually pretty hilarious,  I started to walk away " by the way Gene, you look better with black hair " I wink as he fainted with a nose bleed. " I knew that she liked him, " Ivy said as she looked over at Gene, Dante was trying so hard not to laugh as I walked to the house.