Day Two a Day with Zane and Aphmau

I went over to Aphmau's, she and Zane are waiting for me. I shivered in the cold summer breeze, we went to the shops, they had MLH and Invader Zim jackets as well so I was choosing between them. " Hey, Zane, which one should I get? " I asked him as he looked at the Pinky-Cake and the Invader Zim jacket. " mm, put one on, and let us see, " he said I put on the Pinky- Cake on one first " well, it compliments your eyes " he mumbled I looked at him in shock " wait what did he say? " I thought in confusion as put on the other one, " he said I did the dog ears were on the hood as I put it up " mm, I can't choose, hey Aphmau a little help " he called for Aphmau " what is it, Zane? " She asked as she looked at me " aww, you look so adorable " she saw that I was holding a Pinky-Cake jacket. " Oh, can't choose? " I shook my head no " well, let me see the Pinky-Cake " I put that one on again " wow it looks really cute on you, I would get that one! " Aphmau said as I smiled " thanks Aph " " not a problem, Zane you couldn't choose which one looked better on her? " She asked him as I put up the Invader Zim one. " No, I couldn't, they looked adorable on her, that's why I called for you " " you like her don't you? " She whispered " w-what n-no i-it's n-not l-like that, " he stuttered as I laughed in my head. I couldn't reach the hanger " let me " a man said I handed him the hook and he got it up. " Thank you " I realized that it was Laurence  " L-Laurence? " I asked in shock as Aphmau saw him " Laurence, how are you here? " Aphmau asked " oh, I worked here for the summer " he explained as I smiled. " Well, it's good to see you, Isa, Aphmau, Zane, " he said walking out " I didn't expect to see him here of all places, " Zane said as Aphmau nodded I bought the jacket and the girl got the tag off so I could wear it. I put it on and the hood " it is cold today, " Aphmau said as Zane nodded then I saw what was on my hood it was pink main it was soft and furry. As we went back to Aphmau and Zane's place " um, mind if I walk you home? " He asked as I shook my head no " hey Aph, I'll see you later, " Zane told her " where are you two going? " " I'm taking Isabella home, " he said as she smirked. The sun was starting to set " no wonder it was so cold, I didn't realize what time it was" I explained as Zane wrapped his arm around me " Z-Zane " I stuttered as he swallowed hard " s-so- " I cut him off by laying my head on his shoulder " I-Isabella what are you doing? " Blush covered all over his face " laying my head on your shoulder, what does it look like I'm doing? " I asked as the sun was setting " wow, I guess they don't lie about how this place is the most beautiful place on Earth, " I said as Zane nodded. We looked at each other at the same time when we heard yelling " cliff diving? " I asked " huh, I guess so " " well, come on, " I said as I took off my jacket and put it on my couch and ran out, I grabbed Zane's hand and pulled him to the cliff " IsabellAAAAAAA! " He yelled " sorry, " I said rubbing the back of my neck " it's fine, I like cliff diving too " I smiled. I held his hand out, our fingers intertwined " ready? " He asked as I nodded " 1...2....3, " we said together as we jumped off the cliff screaming, we hit the water as we swam up, " that was the most fun thing I've ever done, " Zane said panting. I nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my legs holding me up.