Day Three Another Day of Fun

I woke up, by Ivy shaking me " ugh, five more minutes mom " I mumbled hugging my pillow and put my face in it" oh, come on the gang is downstairs " she said as I looked at her with tired eyes " jeez, how long did you stay up last night? " She asked as I sighed " two in the morning texting " she faced palmed " who? " " Zane " I mumbled as she laughed " well, that explains bags under Zane's eyes " I got up and walked downstairs. " Hey, Isabella, what's up? " Aphmau asked as I looked at her with bags under my eyes " Oh my Irene what happened to you? " Katelyn asked as I slammed my head lightly on the table " tired " they looked at me concerned. " I couldn't sleep so I text until two in the morning " I explained as Kawaii~Chan looked over at Zane he was asleep " ugh, this is the second time that Zane has fallen asleep " Garroth complained " oh, give him a break, " I said as he looked at me in shock. " When are you ever on Zane's side? " Dante asked " now because I'm tired. " Later everyone went to the beach me and Zane stayed under the umbrella, I started to lose consciences and I laid my head on his shoulder, I felt something wrap around my shoulders I saw that it was a towel. A smile formed in the corners of my mouth as I put my face in Zane's neck I heard a chuckle come out of Zane's throat as he yawned and put his hand on the side leaning against me as we started to fall asleep. " Zane wake up! " I heard someone yell " huh, what is it, Ivy? " Zane asked as I groaned " well, I need to wake up Isabella and she hates me after this morning so can you do it? " She asked as Zane started shaking me " What! " I said looking up at Zane as I looked at Ivy " what Ivy? " 
" Come on, " she grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her that woke me up fully. " IVY, " I yelled stopping her " what are you doing? " I added " the contest, it's at the water park, " she said as we ran to the water park. I was supposed to sing that day and I didn't know if I was going to be late or not. We saw Guy at the booth " am I late? " um, no you're right on time " he smiled as we sighed in relief " well it's your turn in 30 minutes so you can wait in the backstage " he said as I did. I waited 30 minutes then I walked up, I held the microphone and swallowed hard and the music started to play I sighed and started.

There are stains on your photo, Little cracks on your rusty frame. Stuck on a muddle, but it's ok. I don't have pieces of your home, buried in the flashbacks. But all these wicked nightmares have gone cold, now we go way, way back. As far as way back goes, still standing by your side. You know I'll be right here when all the monsters come. Oh, I got you. You grew old in Suburbia, where pretty demons never show. Shifting shapes in millenniums. But your ok, I don't have the pieces of your home. Buried in the flashbacks, all these wicked nightmares have gone cold. Now we go way, way back, as far as way goes. Still standing by your side, You know I'll be right here. When all the monsters come, Oh. I got you, I got you, ( wooo) I got you. (Oh, oh, oh) ( I got you) ( oh, oh, oh) Now we go way, way back, as far as way back goes. Still standing by your side, You know I'll be right here. When all the monsters come, Oh. I got you, I got you, ( woo) I got you.