Day Seven Love at Love~ Love~ Paradise part 1

I looked over the theme park of Love~ Love~ Paradise smiling, I saw Aphmau at the toddler area. I went to her" Hey, Isabella, " she said as I looked at her " so you're a lifeguard in this area? " I asked as she nodded. We talked for a while until one of the children tried to get out I grabbed the small toddler quickly and put it back in the secluded area, " wow you're fast " she said as I laughed it was the end of her shift and I went back with her.

As I walked in the only one there was Zane, it wasn't really surprising, Aphmau went upstairs to change back into her normal batheing suit and I walked down the steps to the couch, while Aphmau went out to find the others. " Hey, Zane " he turned to see me I changed my batheing suit because Ivy got bleach on it by accident. It was purple with a little silver on the top and the bottom of the two pieces and it tied around my neck it also looked like it was ribbon and they're is tails on the sides of my bottoms. Zane's eyes widen in shock his face covered with a light pink blush. " Isabella, you look a-amazing " he whispered under his breath I saw that he was wearing MLH batheing suit trunks " what happened? " I asked as he explained what happened while I sat on the couch, I couldn't help but laugh. " I'm sorry" I cried as he looked down in embarrassment I stopped and looked over at him, I hugged him " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset " I whispered as he was frozen in shock the only one that hugged him was Aphmau, he wrapped his strong arms around me " you've nothing to be sorry for " my heart skipped a beat as he pulled away and got us on our feet. He leaned down as I pulled down his black and light grey mask he lightly kissed me, I froze for a second before wrapping my arms around his neck and he wrapped him, around to my waist, we heard something drop with a thud. We pull away from the kiss I put my hand on his chest we turned our heads to see that Kawaii~Chan was fangirling and Katelyn dropped her phone the others were with them as well. Aphmau was smirking so was Garroth everything was too embarrassing, I looked at Zane as he looked at me " run? " He whispered as I swallowed hard " run " I repeated as we ran " YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! " Gene yelled as we ran faster and hid behind a store, " you think that they're gone? " I nodded as I looked up at Zane's Ice blue eyes are beautiful even though he is blind on one, " Zane, can I see your blind eye? " His eyes widen " I mean- sure" I lifted the tuff of coal black hair and looked at it " oh my Irene, " I said lightly as I saw it " Zane I think that I can get Lucinda to make potions so you wouldn't be blind in that eye " you would do that for me? " I smiled as I hugged him " of course! " Zane grabbed my wrists lightly and pulled me to him and smashed his lips on mine I smiled in the kiss as he lifted me up and I put my hands on the back of his head he smiled I put one of my hands on his cheek and rubbed the freckles as we kissed.