; h i m ;

' hey jeongguk, it's me, taehyung! you know, the boy who was afraid of water? not having you here was actually a real struggle, even though i told you that i was going to be okay, which i wasn't.

two weeks seemed too much, but i'm glad you're back now! i really did miss you while you were gone, but i made sure to watch every race they had on the television, and cheer for you behind the screen! that's what friends do right? but, i don't know if friends do that, because you were my first and only friend.

i thank you so much for being there with me, and teaching me to swim, despite me having aquaphobia and all that stuff. it made me feel really special, you were just so inspirational!

i grew quite envious of you swimming, so handsome, don't you think? you won lots of merits, jeongguk, i'm proud! you're such a talented swimmer!

anyway, you can see that i'm not physically here, and i'm sorry that i wasn't able to make it. i was really tempted, because of how much i was struggling, and i'm really sorry for ending it this way. but i guess this is my way of saying goodbye... i'm sorry jeongguk.

there's an umbrella for you, to protect yourself from the tears that'll pour down, but that's okay! everyone is allowed to cry, even when they cry about things that weren't important from the start.

thank you, jeongguk.

xoxo

yours sincerely,

kim taehyung. '

 '