Prolouge.

So, been wanting to make a Jamilton fic for a while, and was inspired to make this kind of themed story. So please ignore any misspellings. And I apologize if my writing could be better, I'm practicing. Hope you guys enjoy.

Alex
—————————

The sunlight in my room brightened the place, high lighting the mess that was around my room. In all honestly I do keep it tidy, but when you pack for collage you have no idea what's in the back of your closet. I already have two suit cases full of cloths and was done packing two more boxes for all my books. Hope there's a book shelf for them. I was grabbing my other small things like toiletries in one box and all my journals for writings, like my stories and more in another. This left me with two suit cases and four boxes of my things. Lastly I grabbed a duffle bag for my blanket and one of my pillows, threw in my phone, computer and speaker. Not forgetting their chargers and my headphones.

As soon as I finished my foster father walked in. George Washington. He was an older, wiser man. When I first immigrated to the U.S I was inevitably put in an orphanage. After a year Washington found out and took me in. He likes to call me son, which I tell him I'm not. But he both know there's no malice or annoyance behind my words. Him and his wife Martha are my parents, just not biologically. I knew my biological parents. My dad was a dead beat but my mother was an angel. I guess in a way I don't call Martha and Washington mom and dad cause I don't want to disrespect my mother, and the dad I thought I had before the time leading up to him leaving.

"You all done?" A small smile grazed his face. I could see the pride in his eyes. It made my heart swell.

"All ready if you are." Funny enough Washington was coming with me, he had gotten hired to be one of the professors. Honestly I was happy, made it a little less nerve recking.

"Let's get going then."

He helped me carry my things down to the car, as Martha finished packing up some home made cookies for us. Thankfully the collage isn't to far. So me and Washington can visit her and her cooking often.

I closed the trunk on the car as she came out and gave me the container.
"Thanks Martha." I smiled.

"Anytime sweetie." She smiled back and gave her husband a big hug and a kiss. She turned to me and stated squeezing.

"M-Martha! Can't breathe." She let go and have me a peck on the the cheek.

"Sorry, just gonna miss ya." She said.

"Honey, were only a few hours away. We're gonna visit plenty." Washington smiles and chuckled.

Martha smiles sadly but nodded, I gave her one last hug and hoped into the car. Surprisingly I was really happy for this long car ride.

———————————-

As soon as we got the campus Washington parked and said he needed to meet his boss and settle in. He gave me a smile.

"Now, don't be nervous. I made sure to pack your medicine. Office is in the building in front of us. They'll give you your info. Ok?"

I nodded but let out a shaky breath.
"Excited."

He nodded and left to get settled in. I pulled out my phone and started texting my friends. They were hell bent on going to the same collage as me. Not only is is a great school but they said, and I quote.
"We rather die then spend a day without you."