Chapter 3~

AY! Don't know if I'll get answers back fast enough before this chapter. So I'll just make this an Alex chapter. Still feel free to tell me what point of views you want my to write in.

Alex p.o.v

----------------------

- I have often described my relations with others through the separation from which where they enter my life. Warm in my company and friendships and cold in my work. My friends are aware of this purely from experience, without me having to explain to them where I let my feelings lay and why. I find this to be simple really. With my friends I share my opinions and allow them to comfort me and vise versa. In my work I focus on my studies, I let my brain lead the way instead of my heart. My mind....it soaks up knowledge and continues to beg for more. While my heart cries in loneliness, I will always love my family but none of them hold me on the coldest of nights, I wont allow them. Purely because I have promised myself I will save that vulnerability to who will own my heart, and of course I will own there's. But I am getting carried away. I do not wish to share my desperate notions of a warm body to be permanently next to me. Instead I am caught in a situation from which a man I despise has put me in, and himself.

It has been simply a month and five days since we have followed this silent truce, and agreement to live peacefully. Now I'm not about to go on about how this newly kindness had opened me from ignorance and I have found feelings buried deep beneath. This isn't a fairy tale, and even if I now find the word 'despise' to be too strong of a word associated with Mr. Jefferson, it doesn't change we don't like each other. We have now found a way to put petty arguments aside and let us show our hidden respect for one another so we can focus on the studies that unfortunately tie as together as much as our living space. But that leads my confusion.

He is not a friend and now, temporary or not, is no longer an enemy. We don't don't share smiles nor screams any longer. And now my cold demeanor is begging to shrink because it knows just as much as I do, that my cold personality will cause more petty arguments. We both don't want that, were here to better our futures, so why do we so caught up in how much we annoy each other? -

"Watcha writtin?"

My mind speed up and I was tempted to quickly shut my laptop. The only thing stopping me was that fact I hadn't saved my document, that and I would look suspicious.
I gave Jefferson a quick glance to show I heard him. I looked away to save my writings. I didn't want to tell him, not even my friends know about my journal. Which I'm embarrassed to admit I started writing it like an autobiography.

"Some private documents."

I silently cringed since I now realized how that explanation screamed 'diary'
He only hummed and nodded, I was thankful that he didn't prod any further.

"I didn't wish to interrupt, but I thought it would be best to get started on our project. If that was alright with you of course." I sighed.

"yeah, that's fine."

I dragged myself and my laptop out to our living room, there Jefferson sat with our English books and his own laptop. I set my down and fixed a quick cup of coffee before joining him on the couch.
I saw him adjust a pair of glasses as I flipped to through my book.

"didn't know you wore glasses."  Call me dumb but I was just honestly trying to make conversation, sue me.

"yeah...Actually, I saw you had pair. Do you need them?" oh. I forgot them.