Lena

The sun was setting, the moon was rising, and my brother was waking. I felt a shake go through my body and into my brain. I opened my eyes to see my brother, Jaxon, piercing brown eyes looked down at me. 

I said, "What...what's wrong?"

He smiled a little and said, "You know what time it is."

He then pulled my covers back to expose my body. At the time I was wearing a tank top and shorts. His cold palm rested on my skin and I shivered. I pushed his hand off my leg before I was going to try and run. He came closer over me and I pushed him off of me and hopped out of bed towards the door. Before I could even reach the door my brother grabbed my waist and pushed me on the bed. He covered my mouth with his hand and put his finger towards his lips. 

Drip, Drip, Drip, my tears was falling onto his hand. He looked at his hand disgustedly and then POP he slapped me. The pain was infuriating. I stopped crying.

Jaxon said, "Do you know why I despise you?"

I didn't say a word.

He said a bit louder and more angrier, "Do you know why I despise you?"

I said, "No."

He bent down closer to my ear and said, "You figure it out."

He pulled my legs closer towards him and took his belt unloose. My eyes widen and I was shaky. He had his belt in one hand and my covers in another. In a blink of an eye I felt a hard sensation hit my legs. I tried to scream out because of the pain but Jaxon had my mouth covered with his hand. 

I zoned out into my thoughts.

My brother and I was really close when we was little. We always would be around each other even though he was 2 years older then me. My mom and dad was once married but now are divorced because of my mom's aggressiveness. Jaxon inherited all of my mom's traits while I got all of my father's traits. Anyway the company that my parents own is a law firm. My mom owns half of it since they created it together. My dad got tired of seeing my mom all the time since they were divorced. So he left the company and that meant my brother had to take over while he was 14. He was really smart at that age anyway so my mom thought it was fine. He seemed really happy when he heard the news so I thought he was happy until I found out otherwise.

I heard a door slam and then I came back.

I saw fresh blood wounds with an intention to scar and filled with the pure thought of hatred. I was so used to this that I didn't even shed a tear. I put on some ointment and laid back in bed. I couldn't go to sleep so my mind wondered over to Jaxon. My brother has basically everything he want's in life so why do he despise me. I never done anything to hurt him or make him dislike me so what's the problem. My mom already picked the favorite child between us the second he was born. For once I wish my mom would respect me, give me attention, care for me, and even comfort me when I cry. My dad was always there for me. I hope one day I can leave Florida and go live with my dad In California. My brother is amazing. He's smart, handsome, has a perfect jawline, and his hair is flawless. But me, I'm ugly, annoying and shy. So I don't really know why he hate me this much. 

On that note, I sighed and tried to go back to sleep.