Lena

I woke up in pain. I looked down at my wounds and they were clearing up but, it still hurt. I got out of bed and walked over to my door. I opened the door to see Jaxon coming out of the bathroom. I turned around and tried to walk quickly back into my room.

"Hey."

I turned around, slowly, to see Jaxon walking towards me. My breathing became heavier and I tried to calm down. Jaxon was coming closer and closer.

I finally calmed down and I said, "Yes?"

I saw that he looked down at the marks on my legs.

He said, "Oh, you should put some ice on that."

In my head, I said, "But your the one who did this to me."

I said out loud, "Yeah."

He said, "How was your sleep?"

I said, "Fine."

He smiled and said, "That's good."

He turned around and walked a few steps up until I said, "Can...Can I use the bathroom first?"

He turned his head slightly and said, "Yeah, Sure."

I sighed a breath of relief and then walked towards the bathroom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished showering. I looked in the mirror and ran my hands into my hair. I opened the door to see Jaxon coming up the stairs. He walked towards me, annoyed. 

Pop

He slapped me. I was stuck and stung. 

I held my cheek while Jaxon said, "Gosh mom is so annoying."

He walked away and I turned towards him and said, "What's your problem?"

He turned and said, "Did you say something?"

I breathed and said, "What's your problem!? I've never done anything to you."

Jaxon said, "Lena...stop I don't want to talk now."

I said, "No, Tell me."

He walked towards me and grabbed my shoulders. He sunk his nails into my body.

Jaxon yelled at me and said, "Enough!!"

His eyes looked dreary and filled with pain and sadness.

He said again but kinda in a whisper, "Enough."

He turned back around a slammed his door shut.

I noticed that on my shoulders I now saw that there where fresh nail wounds. I sighed to myself and went into my room while rubbing the new scars I have received.