Lena

I feel like crying, I feel like dying, and I just feel empty. I walked into the cafeteria feeling lower then I am now. I tried to spot my friend when I felt a push and I fell forward onto the ground.

I wanted to cry at that moment but my self-esteem said, "No."

I got up and turned around to see my best friend, Katie, laughing at me with a group of girls.

I tilted my head and said, "For real?"

She smirked and said, "Whatever do you mean?"

My heart was broken, I feel like I've lost all hope of this world.

I rolled my eyes and said, "You're supposed to be my best friend."

She snickered and then shrugged her shoulders and said, "Oh well."

They were laughing at me.

I gritted my teeth, I clutched my fists, and I mustered all my courage into this attack. I got up and slapped her with all my force. Her head fell back a bit and then she was looking at me with her hand on her cheek.

Her eyes grew wider and she said, "You bitch."

She then snapped her fingers and the girls around her attack me. They dragged me by my hair to the middle of the cafeteria.

One girl kicked me in my gut and said, "I never liked you."

I was in pain.

I pushed my knees to my chest. I was whimpering.

Katie said, "You're so pathetic," and then kicked me.

I shielded my face when all the girls started kicking me and punching, which actually hurt. Everyone around us wouldn't say anything or they were laughing. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jaxon. He was staring at me with an expression that wanted to tell to stop but wouldn't.

I put my hand out to him and said, "Jaxon, Please."

He looked like he was about to say something but then he retreated and shook his head. He turned his back towards me and walked away. I pushed all the girls away from me and ran towards Jaxon. I tripped but I got ahold of his leg. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

I mouthed the words, "Help me, Please."

He ignored me and pushed my hand off of him and then walked away. I felt two hands on my ankles.

They pulled me and I screamed out, "Jaxon, You pussy! Help me."

I started crying.

I looked up and a foot was seconds away from my face.

I said, "Help."

Kick

I was laying on the floor out cold.