Halloween Night

It was a dark and lonely Halloween night, with the wind lightly blowing and leaves falling from the trees onto the ground, there also was a full moon that seemed to look red in the sky.

Seven neighborhood teenagers, four boys and three girls, were out walking before they went back home to hand out some candy to the cheerful children running door to door with their parents saying "trick or treat" while holding out their buckets, with smiles on their faces.

As the friends were walking they passed a hill with a tree standing directly in the middle of it with all the leaves on the ground surrounding it and some smashed pumpkins scattered about, some of the stray cats in the neighborhood that were mostly black layed around, with some of them resting on the branches.

The red full moon was directly behind the tree, and it was as bright as the stars, a loud bang was heard but it was just a person that dropped a trash can that they were carrying outside, but the sound did send some birds flying off that were resting in some other trees.

Suddenly they heard a tinkling laugh they looked around and didn't see anyone, so they looked towards the tree, and standing behind peeking around the edge was a young girl that looked to be five years old at most, no parents in site.

They approached the girl and the tree, and chased her around the trees, going to ask

( Still working on it ) - RR