Haunted House

It was Friday, October 13th, 2 weeks and 3 days before Halloween and my friends have dared me to go to a haunted house for the day and I was driving down the road towards the house.

  I came to the driveway and I stopped for a moment and just looked at the house, there was a long driveway with trees lining it leading up to the house, the house itself seemed huge from where I was but it was a dark blue almost black color and some of the lights are on throughout the house.

  I started driving slowly up the driveway and I saw a side path to my right made of stone that led to another house that was the same color, this house was a bit smaller and had a moat surrounding it with a bridge leading to the island that the house was on.

  As I continued on my way I came to a gate that I haven't seen before with some pumpkins to the sides, with a log cabin just a little off to the side where the caretaker must live. I got out of the car and walked up to the gate I pushed it open and then got back into the car and drove up the rest of the driveway.

  I stopped at the front of the house and saw some small pumpkins near a cauldron that had some green stuff that seemed to be coming out but as i walked closer it only seemed to be some fluff that someone had put there.

  I walked up the front steps and knocked on the door no one answered so I started to turn around to walk to my car but as I was about half way down the steps the door creaked open and then it thumped against the wall.