His nails

Relationship status: not together, don't know each other

:::11.34

Andy's POV.

"So I guess we're partners Andy," he said after making his way across the lab classroom. I didn't know him, but he was hotter than hell, so I wanted to get to know him.

"Uh, yeah. You're Ryan right?" He was quite popular, so I had heard of him but never spoken to him.

"Call me Rye."

"Okay, so do you want to start on the report today? If you can't, I understand-"

"Today's great. However, my mothers sick, do you mind if we do it at your house?" He asked casually.

"Sure no problem, I think my mum's working late."

"Perfect, all to ourselves. Meet you outside after last class?" I nodded.

He fucking winked at me before getting up, as the teacher had told us to pack up and leave. But realisation hit me after a couple of seconds; he was messing with me. A lot of guys had, ever since I came out, not like this though. It was always more apparent and meaner.

:::16.13

We both sat down on my - quite large - bed, both getting the assignment paper out along with our notebooks and laptops. I usually wrote notes on my computer, but they weren't allowed in the lab, as some kid got some reaction to occur on his fucking school laptop last year. Destroying it and any chance of me taking readable notes.

Fuck you, Adam.

"So do you want to start on the method and introduction while I make the table and first graph and when we're done we can check up after?" I say as I share my document with him.

"Sounds good, are you making a double line graph? Also, can I see your hypothesis?" he asks.

"Yeah, sure. Thought I would make it double, why?" I hand him my sheet with my hypothesis on it.

"No nothing, I think that's the best way to show time along with the increase of temperature of the two different parts." I smile then nod before we both start with our parts. Me making the table showing the data I collected and comparing it to his, then writing a brief description.

:::18.23

We've both been working almost non-stop. Pausing briefly to check up with each other, looking over the progress the other made, discussing quickly before writing one of the final paragraphs and then dividing up the next steps of the report. I was happy with the report we produced; I was also pleasantly surprised by the amount of work he was able to do with the level of precision. I was perfecting our report, writing the headings and making sure that the sources were stated correctly when he grabbed one of my hands.

"I like your nails; they suit you." His hand gently held mine as he studied my nails.

"Thank you, my friend Sam did them," I could feel myself blushing slightly at his contact.

"I think we have Spanish together, she's nice," he says talking about Samantha.

"She's amazing; I could set you two up if you like?"

But I want you for myself if you were anything but straight. But you're the stereotypical jock, beyond the fact that you are brilliant and kind. So maybe not like in the movies?

"Nah, thanks but she isn't my type." He rolled slightly closer to me making my heart beat faster.

"Not brunettes? Amy? I think you might have maths together; she's cool." I say trying to ignore my heart beating at the speed of light. He will never like me like that, so why get my hopes up.

"Still not getting it? I'm not into girls..."

WTF?!!!??! Ryan Beaumont?

"Oh, I'm sorry for assuming. I just didn't think- uh like.. maybe... it's just that - that you...I'm sorry, I'm going to shut up now." I ramble on, not quite sure what I want to say. He smiles warmly at me.

"Please don't, I like your voice. And don't worry, I don't mind." I blushed heavily at this compliment.

"So you got your eye on anyone else then, maybe I can set you up? I know most of the gay guys at our school."

"Well, there is this cute one, he is adorable and gets flustered easily and doesn't get hints, so I'm thinking blunt is the way to go."

No, there is no fucking way.

"I'm sure you're right, be blunt."

He smiles even wider before coming so close to my face that I could feel his breath on my face.

"I'll try," then he doesn't say anything else because his lips are on mine.

And I took the elevator to heaven, his lips giving me sensations I didn't even know were possible.

My hands found their way around his waist. Pulling him down on me, not breaking apart. His hands went in my hair and on my neck making me shiver. His tongue was asking for entrance, sooner then I would have thought. But I couldn't help but myself, I accepted after only half a second.

Rolling us over, so I was on top, not for any particular reason other than me wanting to be closer to him. His lips continued to work against mine, and I felt one of his hand trace down my side.

I found my lips travelling down to his neck. Searching for that one spot. I knew the sensation this gave him as it gave me the same. The feeling of being weightless, just loving it all. And I loved the sounds escaping his mouth, the moans and the sudden intake of air when I found what I was looking for was like heaven to my ears.

This wasn't my first time. But this time was different from anything I had experienced before. Feeling Rye's need for me and feeling the same.

I hope this wasn't the last time.

:::
Thank you so much for that suggestion XxRoadies_RANDYxX ❤️❤️❤️
Hope it was what you wanted! Without smut probably, sorry. 😬

So here's the thing, if request second parts:

I only stop working on a chapter when I have absolutely no ideas left for it and then I don't know how to make a part two. Sorry, I'm trying with the ones you guys asked for, but I need help. If you have any ideas for any part twos, comment on that chapter or here and let me know what chapter, or message me. Please?

Vote if you liked it! Other requests?

❤️