Chimera Blood by DragonWrider

Chimera Blood is an Adventure novel by DragonWrider - their first! 

Below is the synopsis: 

Sparren Woods is the granddaughter of the first rider mage. When she is also chosen as a rider mage bad luck strikes. An evil presence is following her as she learns who exactly she is. Follow Sparren as she uncovers secrets about her past and why she is different. 

My review:

Synopsis: 3/5

There were a few missing commas that made some of the sentences run-on. Other than that, it's actually really good. It gives us a glimpse of the main character, Sparren, who she is, her goal - to find out who she is - and the threat she faces - an evil presence. It's intriguing and makes me want to find out more. 

Cover: 3/5

It's a really good picture and your title itself is captivating. I would suggest moving the title toward the bottom of the cover because it covers the chimera's face and that's the whole point on the cover and we're missing it. Also, I would suggest making your username on there larger - you're the author, so you always want your name to stand out as much as the title. It's a good cover and not terrible at all though. 

This is a book I'd be interested to read and I recommend it to everyone who loves Adventure stories! Remember this is DragonWrider's first story, so show your support! :) 

Check it out: https://www.wattpad.com/story/151371432-chimera-blood