Half Princess by soitgoes31

Half Princess is a Fantasy, Vampire, Demon, Angel story written by soitgoes31. She is still writing it. 

***BE WARNED. IT IS MATURE***

Here is the synopsis:  

Thanyashin: A girl born for demon and angel. A girl who is named as an outcast. A girl who is loathed by everyone. she was peaceful living alone but this all changed when her mother compelled her to join 'THE SNA' the acadamy for all super natural creature. she was happy with the Lonely life she was having but this all changed when she met Xylis. 

Xylis: prince of vampire/future king. The cocky arrogant jerk that everyone loves. He has all the girls to fall on his feet. He is admired by everyone. But there is onething he hates most DEMONS he hates them to the core. But what happens when he found a girl who is part demon will he hate her or not? Read the story to find out.

Mature Content.

My review:

Synopsis: 2/5

There are a lot of grammar and spelling errors in the synopsis that distracts from what's being said about the story. I do like how well you capture Thanyashin's character (which is a super cool name by the way) and it makes me want to know more about her. Xylis seems like a typical sarcastic bad-boy, but I do like how he sounds. It does seem a little unlikely that if he's an arrogant jerk, people would like him unless he's charismatic. Most arrogant jerks are just that: jerks and people don't typically like them. But it does leave us curious about their romance and where the story will take them. I honestly don't like reading books with mature content, so that's a bit of a negative too and a large part of your audience can't or won't read mature-rated books either. But with a little polishing, this synopsis could be a great hook into what I'm sure is a great story!

Cover: 5/5

Man, I love your cover! It looks so professional and immediately, I know that this is the main character. I love the half wings which reflect the title. The coloring and the font really draw my eyes to the title itself. I would suggest having your username a little bigger and keeping it the same font as the title; two different fonts looks a bit odd, but this is great! It will definitely draw people to it! 

Overall, this seems like a book with an intriguing romance that I could really be interested in, like I said before if it wasn't for the mature content. It has a solid start of an idea and two compelling characters that make the story sound really interesting already. 

Check it out here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/170180099-half-princess