The Book of Secrets by nightwraith17

The Book of Secrets is a Fantasy novel by nightwraith17. It's the first book in the Seventh Realm Series and the cover was done by GalaxyDragons_51

Here is the synopsis:

When Gabriel smuggles home an item from the restricted section of the bookshop, he has no idea that it's the most wanted book in the Seventh Realm - or that it's connected to the mysterious stranger who disappeared from his grandfather's tavern in the middle of the night. Suddenly Gabriel finds himself on the run, seeking shelter with the creatures and humans he views as enemies - but are they? As his journey takes him out of his own realm and into another, Gabriel finds that the deepest mysterious lies at the heart of his own family, and he must do whatever it takes to find his way back home. 

Flowing through the veins of his adventure is the legend of Brim, a seer and wizard rumored to be reawakening. But those are just stories. Brim doesn't really have any power, right? 

Right? 

My review: 

Synopsis: 4/5

Whoa. This is definitely a synopsis that pulls me into the story and makes me wanna pick it up right away. I didn't see any grammar or punctuation mistakes that jumped out at me, so it's a really smooth read which allowed me to focus on the idea of the story and the main protagonist, Gabriel. He seems like a likable character and you defined his goals and the main problem of the story, so right away, we can get a glimpse at the storyline and are already rooting for him, in a way. Mentioning the legend of Brim at the end sort of threw me off a bit, since he hadn't been mentioned before, but it did end on a cliffhanger/hook that makes me want to find out all I can.

Cover: 5/5

The cover looks extremely professional - like I could find this book on a shelf. It's eye appealing and if it was on a shelf, the cover alone would make me pick it up, which is exactly what a cover is supposed to do. 

This is a Fantasy book that I find so appealing and I would definitely recommend that you guys check it out for yourself!

Find it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/128879038-the-book-of-secrets