The Lost by Made_Of_Ash

The Lost is a Fantasy novel written by Made_Of_Ash

Here is the synopsis:

Lightning strikes. Thunder roars. Clouds darken. Wind howls. In the middle of all this mass destruction is me. The last ever Golden Fantasy. I could destroy everyone and everything yet I don't. Wanna know why? I am weak. Scared. Broken. and even with all this power...

I'm still lower than low...

To THEM at least...

My review:

Synopsis: 4/5

I love the short, clipped sentences at the beginning because it really gets me interested into the current situation. Going in first person in a synopsis either really works or epically fails and you totally made it work. It gripping and leaves me like WHAT IS GOING ON? TELL ME MORE! You did have a few grammar mistakes, so that's why it didn't quite have a perfect 5/5. Other than that, though, this is a GREAT synopsis. 

Cover: 4/5

This looks like the cover of a paperback book in a bookstore to me. Overall it looks professional and it does make me interested in the story. Often, readers will look at the cover and judge the book (unfair, I know), but this is a good one and I think it adds to the intrigue of the story.  The name of the author says rainbowstar33 instead of your username, so I'm not quite sure what's up with that, but great cover design! Compliments to whoever made it!

This book is one I'm gonna have to totally check out, but be warned; it is rated Mature. 

Check it out: https://www.wattpad.com/story/140009932-the-lost