The Sister of Emerys by Dolphin_of_peace

The Sister of Emerys is a Fantasy, Merlin Fanfiction that Dolphin_of_peace has put on wattpad for their sister. 

Here is the synopsis:

What if Merlin had a younger sister named Caden "Cade"? What if he had never told anyone about her? What if she had been born with magic, too, but had trouble controlling it? Merlin is definitely surprised when she comes to Camelot after being forced to leave Everwick, where she had been living for the past nine years. How will Merlin deal with the unexpected arrival of his sister, who is just as magical as he is?

My review: 

Synopsis: 4/5

There were a few misplaced commas but I loved the questions because that immediately makes us ask those questions and want to read the story to find out the answers, so it's a great technique to use in one. It explains the overall plot but doesn't tell us too much so that we want to read it to find out. 

Cover: 5/5

Holy moly, now THIS is a cover. It looks professional; I mean, you have the cast of Merlin with the epic font at the bottom that's clear, concise, eye-catching, and easy to read. It literally just like jumps out at me and makes me wanna start reading right away! Fantastic, skilled job with this and I also love the colors which seem to set the tone of the story as well. 

Even though I'm not part of the Merlin fandom, this story actually seems like something I would read; a good traditional Fantasy with an easy enough and intriguing plotline. I could probably read this and still understand what was going on. 

Check it out here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/124754806-catrin-sister-of-emrys