3: What Do You Think?

▪▪▪

Day of Challenge

▪▪▪

Lucy's apartment

▪▪▪

Lucy got rid of her depressing thoughts and jumped out of bed. All she wanted to do was focus on the match. She did not want to think about things that reduced her determination. Lisanna was the one member she was not familiar with but she did have an idea about what her magic was and how it worked. She went to her bathroom and soaked herself in the bath, relaxing her muscles as she thought about what she would do. She needed to be strong; to be confident and most of all, she needed to be ready - ready to deal with whatever Fairytail had in store for her. So with that in mind, Lucy closed her eyes and enjoyed the calm before the storm.

▪▪▪

8:00 am

▪▪▪

Fairy Hills - Lisanna's room

▪▪▪

Lisanna had woken up very happy. She had a big, bright smile on her face as she lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She was going to fight Lucy and she was going to win. That would make everyone forget about her. Natsu and Happy would hang out with her all time just like before. She would spend time with her siblings and have all their attention. She would be a younger sister to both Gray and Erza. She would take her 'place' back as the light of the Fairytail Guild. Everyone would forget Lucy the same way they had forgotten her when they thought she died. She would take back her place in there lives and she would be happy. She imagined the way she would beat Lucy and laughed to herself. Everything was going according to the plan.

▪▪▪

Fairytail Guild Hall

▪▪▪

Most of the members were already up and about, thus creating the usual Fairytail ruckus. Every member was thinking about the match between Lucy and Lisanna. More than half of the guild were positive Lisanna will win. The remaining were sceptical and could not decide between Lucy and Lisanna. They all were patiently awaiting the time of noon when they would go outside to the field beside their guild.

On the many tables in the guild sat Romeo Conbolt, Wendy Marvel and her white Exceed, Charle. Compared to the other tables, this one was quite... quiet. Despite the fact that their alliance was a bit unusual, as the fact that they had never really talked to each other before (mainly because of the age difference that now no longer exists) plays into their history, the two children and the Exceed sat together to discuss a specific matter. The young Conbolt sat silently with the two as he thought about how to begin their conversation. The Sky Dragon Slayer, however, was twiddling her thumbs as she thought about what they saw - the reason why they were sitting here in the first place.

▪▪▪

As Lucy left the guild, she ran straight into the forest which she had been spending time in lately. Unknown to her, she was been followed by Wendy, Charle and Romeo. Once the blonde entered the forest, she stopped to catch her breath and let her tears fall. The trio saw her and were just about to go and talk to (and maybe comfort) her when she suddenly yelled to herself.