5: The Enchanted Forest

▪▪▪

1:20 pm

▪▪▪

Lucy ran straight into the forest, the one place no one goes to nowadays, with her dirty clothes and beaten-up-body, crying her eyes out. Upon realising that she could no longer see the entrance to the forest, she stopped running and dropped to her knees. She yelled and cried and screamed. She wished she had listened to Loke. She wished she had never challenged Lisanna. She wished she never got her hopes up. If she didn't, then maybe Lisanna wouldn't have been able to trick her like that. The guild; her supposed second family - they acted like Lisanna didn't do anything wrong. The match was over and she had won but they didn't like that and hence did nothing. They allowed Lisanna to do as she pleased and then went along with it. Lucy dragged her body and sat by a tree. She looked at the sky - bright and blue, wide and clear, free from all the troubles of the world. She brought her knees up to her chest and bowed her head. She felt so tired of all this. She silently sobbed to herself because she knew that she just lost her guild. It was all over. No, it was already over before noon. She was just fooling herself into thinking things could change. She was just a fool. Just a stupid fool.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The guild members had all gone back to their little guild hall and a party was in order to celebrate Lisanna's success. People were dancing and singing and everyone was having a good time. Lisanna in particular had all her front teeth showing as she twirled around the hall. 'Lucy's gone! She's gone! She's so gone! Everything's can go back to normal now. I'll make sure of it!' She giggled again and continued prancing around like a little school girl that just received their first Barbie Doll.

"Hey Natsu!" Lisanna's called.

"Lis! Congrats again! I knew you would win!" Natsu said as he lifted up and spun her around.

"Come dance with me, pretty please." Lisanna begged.

"Of course, I'll dance with you!" Natsu said as he pulled her to the dance floor.

'Yes, everything's as it should be. Everyone will play their roles as they should. Everything must be perfect!'

Not everyone was at this party, hell no. Some people are still really mad about the whole thing, like Cana for example. She's probably somewhere around town drinking her booze elsewhere since the guild's occupied. There's also Gray, who stormed off after Lisanna 'won' and Juvia who followed after him. Wendy, Charle and Romeo also aren't present at the party. They wanted to go find Lucy and try to comfort her and help her in any way they could. Charle could no longer stand hearing Happy sing about Lisanna and Romeo was quite pissed that his idol has become even more off a child than he already was. Mirajane also happens to be one of the people who aren't present simply because she was very conflicted on how to feel about the match. Between Lisanna's obvious dysfunctional behaviour and the events of the match, she's not sure what to feel when it comes to her younger sister. Gajeel, yes, the Iron Dragon Slayer, decided he was not going to be a part of 'Crazy chick's entourage' and that he's got better things to do than play with them at the party so he dipped. Of course, Master Makarov also happened to not be present at the party, which made Lisanna a bit upset because apparently, he wasn't 'playing his part' and whatever. However, recently Makarov rarely comes to the Guild, especially because he's technically not the 'Master' anymore, so it wasn't all that surprising. In fact, a few members know that he tends to hang around the forest and the woods a lot lately and that was indeed where he was headed again.