Chapter 1:Meeting My Brother

Victoria's POV

   I was up in my room doing my work while Aunt Petunia is downstairs making lunch. I finished my work, laid down on my bed, closed my eyes, and then there was a knock on the door. I stood up, and walked over to the door. I opened it, and Aunt Petunia was standing there with a plate of pizza. I took the plate, "Thanks, Aunt Petunia, I just finished my work, so when I get done eating can we go to the store?" She looked at me, "Sorry, sweetie, not today, I actually have something to tell you." I left the door open and sat on my bed. She walked in and sat on the chair next to the window and looked at me. "Sorry we didn't tell you sooner, Victoria. You are not an only child, you actually have a twin brother, but he has black hair. You will meet him when he and Dudley get home from school, and Vernon gets back from work." I looked at her shocked, WTF asshole why didn't you tell her! *Ow don't yell.*, "Why didn't you tell me? Does he even know about me?" She shook her head, "Sorry we didn't tell you, but you and your brother are very different. Since tomorrow is Dudley's birthday you both will go to the zoo with us." I nodded and looked out the window and saw an owl. After she left I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of clothes. (In the last chapter) I went into the bathroom, took a shower, and got dressed. I grabbed my makeup bag from my drawer, and did my makeup(last chapter).

  I finished and walked out of the bathroom. I heard a knock on my door, "Victoria, you done with your shower yet?" Dudley shouted from behind the door, Wtf is he so annoying? *I have no idea*. I opened the door and gave him my death glare. "What do you want?" He looked down the stairs and I heard Uncle Vernon yelling at someone like normal, I never knew who. "Your meeting you brother remember?" I looked at him and ran downstairs him following. I stopped running when I got to the kitchen door. I stepped to the side, Dudley ran into the door, and fell on the other side. I started laughing, I heard a chuckle, and Uncle Vernon growl. I walked through the door, Dudley was still on the ground, and I kicked his foot chuckling. "You know not to run after me, idiot." He quickly stood up and growled at me. I laughed again, "Oh, how stupid can you be to not stop running when I did? Or could you not stop 'cause your so fat?" I chuckled, then I saw a boy with black hair, and my height, You guys look alike. *He looks a lot like me, doesn't he.* I walked up to him and held out my hand, "Victoria" He shook my hand, "Harry." When he shook my hand I felt something, a spark... no, it felt as though I found what I was missing all my life. We just stood there starring at each other. I shook my head, "Come with me Harry." He nodded and we walked up stairs to my room. Since I have hand magic I waved my hand and the door opened. Harry looked at me shocked, "How did you do that?" I looked at him confused, "You can't do magic?" He shook his head, "No I didn't even know magic was real." I nodded and he walked into my room. I sat on a chair next to the window he sat in the other chair.

-Time Skip till dinner-

    Me and Harry finish talking, and Aunt Petunia called for dinner. We walked down stairs side by side doing the exact same things as the other, we have only known each other for a few hours, but it feels like we have known each other since we were born. He opened the kitchen door and I walked through. They were all sitting at the dinner table, and Harry went to the kitchen, "Aunt Petunia..." She looked at me, "Why is Harry making dinner?" She looked at him and scoffed, "He was raised like that." I went over to him and whispered in his ear, "Here let me." He took a step back and I waved my hand and dinner appeared on five plates. I took a seat and Harry passed out the plates. "Hey Victoria, do you want anything to drink." I thought for a minute, "Yeah there should be a jug with my name on it in the fridge." He nodded, went to the fridge, and pulled out the bottle, "What's fire whiskey?" I looked at him, "Just pour me a glass, Harry." He nodded and grabbed a glass, poured it, and handed it to me. "Victoria did you make the dinner 'cause it is better than your brother." Uncle Vernon looked at me, and I nodded. He sighed, "No more cooking that is your brother's task." I nodded. When we finished me and Harry were about to walk up stairs when Uncle Vernon stopped him, "You still sleep in the broom cupboard. Plus Victoria only has one bed. So get to your room." Harry walked to the broom cupboard, he looked back at me, and I looked apologetic. He went in the broom cupboard, and I walked upstairs. I went in my room and shut the door. I changed into my pj's. I looked at my clock on my side table and it was 8:30. *Ugh I might as well go to bed since tomorrow is Dudley's birthday, and he has a habit of waking me up at 6, plus the sooner I go to bed the sooner I can see Harry.* I laid in bed and went to sleep.