Chapter 2: Dudley's Birthday

Victoria's POV

I awoke to my alarm blaring in my ear. I stood up and looked at my clock, it was 6:30, *I wake up early so that Dudley can't wake me up, and annoy me*. I walked over to my closet, and picked out an outfit (above #2). I grabbed the clothes and walked into the bathroom. After my shower I got dressed, and walk out the bathroom door. I walked over to my closet, and grabbed my shoes. I walked over to my vanity put my hair into a ponytail, did my makeup, and put in my blue contacts, *They make my eyes look normal*. I opened my door and saw Dudley passed out on the floor. I chuckled and kicked his foot, "Wake up fatty." His eyes shot open, "Hey V." I shook my head and laughed, "I'll be out in a few minutes after I grab my knife, pig." I laughed again and walked back in my room. I walked over to my bed and pulled out my weapons case; I grabbed my dagger and holster. I put the holster on, and walked back out the door. Dudley had disappeared from laying on the floor; I walked to the stairs and saw that Dudley had fallen down the stairs, I laughed and walked to him. I teleported him to his room, walked downstairs, I walked over to the cupboard and unlocked it. I knocked on the door, and Harry had a tired and confused look on his face, "V what are you doing here?" I laughed, "I came to wake you up silly. Plus I know you are not going to be wearing that today." I pointed to Harry's clothing, "Hey what's wrong with my clothes. What about yours?" I looked down at my clothing, "Hey what's wrong with my clothes? At least I am not wearing Dudley's old clothing." He shook his head, "Fine what clothes do you have?" I looked at him, "Come with me 'cause you are going to need a shower as well." He nodded and followed me up stairs. We walked into my room, and I showed him to the shower, "V, I don't have any clothes besides these." He pointed to his clothes. I nodded, "Yeah, well I do. so take your shower, and I will leave them on the counter." He walked into the bathroom, and I walked over to my closet. I picked out an outfit(above #1).

  I walked over to the bathroom, opened the door, and set the clothes and jewelry on the counter. I left, sat on my bed, and I looked over at the clock on my bed side table. It was 7:00, I laughed when I heard Harry start singing. I heard Uncle Vernon waking up, 'cause his snoring started slowing down. I had a worried look on my face since he wakes up Aunt Petunia, she wakes up Dudley, and then probably Harry. Harry came out of the bathroom with the clothes I set out for him, "These clothes feel weird, V. How do you wear these?" I laughed, walk over to him, and straighten his shirt, "Probably because, you have been wearing Dudley's old clothes your entire life. Plus I live for dark clothing." He laughed and looked me straight in the eye, "Why did you have a scared look on your face?" I looked at the door, and listened, "Uncle Vernon is awake. So yeah, who wakes you up?" He looked at the door, "Aunt Petunia, who wakes you up?" He looked back at me, "No one, I wake my self up, or I would be jumped on by fatty mc fat." We laughed. "I should probably brush your hair." He nodded and sat on the chair in front of my mirror. I opened my brush drawer, and pulled out a brush I have never used before. I brushed his hair into an emo style. I looked at Harry's scar, "So we both cover our scars." He looked at me strange, "Wait where's your scar?" I grabbed a makeup wipe from my drawer and took off my lipstick. *I am glad I always wear lipstick* "Wow V, It's on your lip." He looked shocked, I laughed, "Yeah I have to wear lipstick 'cause our family thinks it's weird." He nodded, I could hear Dudley at the door, "Hey V, is Potter in there?" I walked over to the door and opened it, "Yeah he is, we will be down after I get him ready 'cause he needed new clothes." He nodded and walked away down stairs. I shut the door, walked over to my vanity, grabbed my lipstick, and reapplied it. "Shall we go downstairs?" I looked at him, he nodded, and stood up. We walked out the door and to the stairs; I saw Dudley with a sad frown on his face. *What is going on with him, I remember the sadness in his voice when he asked if Harry was in my room.* "Okay, Dudley, what the fuck is going on with you?" He looked at me weirdly, I looked in his eyes and saw sadness and lust. I grabbed Harry's arm and took him behind the wall, I whispered, "Harry, in the car, can you sit between me and Dudley?" He looked at me confused then realization hit him straight in the face. "Do you mean... he likes you?" I gulped, "Not like that, I mean like he is lustful toward me. Before we met only Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon stopped him, and one day they completely stopped caring. So I started using my powers against him, so if you look in his eyes when he is looking at me you can see the lust." He gritted his teeth, and nodded. We walked around the wall, and down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen, "Vanity, why is your brother wearing your clothes?" I linked arms with Harry, "Well he is my twin brother, and I was not letting him leave this house in Dudley's old clothes." Harry chuckled and whispered in my ear, "You are so lucky you can talk to them like that." I chuckled. "Make the breakfast, and try not to burn it." Harry was about to walk over to the stove when I stooped him. "Ah, ah, ah, I will do it." I teleported the breakfast on the table, as well as Uncle Vernon's coffee. Dudley walked into the kitchen, "Here comes the birthday boy!" Uncle Vernon looked up a little, "Happy birthday son." I growled, Dudley looked at me. He walked over to his presents, "How many are there?" Me and Harry scoffed, "36." Dudley yelled, "36, 36, Last--Last year I had 37." Harry and I scoffed again. Aunt Petunia walked over to Dudley, "Pumpkin calm down. On the way we will get you two more presents." I looked at Harry. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of fruit juice. "Hey Bro, do you want any?" I poured a glass and looked at Harry, "Yeah, sure." I poured him a glass and walked over to the table. I handed Harry a glass; grabbed a plate of food and walked over to my chair in the sun room. After we ate we walked to the car, before Harry got in the car Uncle Vernon closed the door. "No funny business Potter. Or no meals for a week." I laughed, "Really your gonna threaten my brother, good luck with that." He looked at me scared then got in the driver seat. Harry was about to get in the car when Dudley stopped him, "Ah, your sister is going to sit there." Harry growled and got in and Dudley was about to punch him, "Punch him, and you will have the worst birthday of your life." He gulped and nodded.

-Time Skip to at the Zoo Reptilian Center-

   We walked into the Reptile Center and walked up to a cage with a python from Burmese. He was fake sleeping, probably because of Dudley. I watched him as Harry stood between me and Dudley. "Make it move." I looked at Dudley and growled, Uncle Vernon tapped on the glass, "Move." The snake didn't move, Dudley repeatedly tapped the glass, "Move!" I scoffed and me and Harry said, "He's asleep." Dudley looked at us, "He's boring." They walked away while me and Harry stayed there, "Sorry 'bout him, he doesn't understand having people put there ugly faces to the glass everyday." The snake lifted his head and winked, I raised an eyebrow, "Can you hear us?" He nodded his head. Harry looked at him, "What was it like Burmese? Do you miss your family?" The snake pointed to a sign, I sighed, "That's us as well we never knew our parents either." Harry and I looked at each other, "We understand your pain." The snake nodded, then Dudley came over and pushed us on the ground, Asshole, if we have the unfortunate luck of meeting... *Shut up, if anything I will end him.* Fine but I get to burn his body. *Fine but his death will be mine.* Dudley kept calling his parents and climbing up the glass, then the next minute the glass was gone, *Obviously Harry.* Dudley fell in the cage, and the snake slithered out, "Thanksss." Harry nodded, "Your welcome." The snake slithered up to me, "Your highnessssss, can I live with you?" I laughed, "No sorry, how about I send you to Burmese?" He nodded, "Yesssss pleasssse!" I waved my hand and he disappeared, I looked up and the glass was back, and Dudley was trying to get out when he found out the glass was back and started banging on it. Idiot, don't mess with these people. *SHUT. UP.* I had a smirk on my face when I saw Aunt Petunia scream when she saw him. Harry and I started chuckling, till Uncle Vernon glared at us, Harry stopped chuckling while I continued *I think this idiot thinks I'm scared of him.* Why would you be afraid of this fat muggle pig. *Didn't I tell you to shut up.* I was laughing all the way back to the house. We walked inside, and Aunt Petunia helped Dudley to the living room, while uncle grabbed Harry's hair and held him against the stairs, "What happened?!" Harry looked at me then back at our uncle, "I don't know, one minute the glass was there then it was gone, it was like magic." Uncle looked even more angry, "There is no such thing as magic, now you and V go to your rooms." I shook my head, "How about Harry comes, and stays in my room?" Harry smiled. Uncle Vernon scoffed, and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed Harry's hand, and brought him up to my bedroom. I opened the door, and we stepped inside. I closed the door, and made a second bed appear. Harry smiled at me, "Thank you, V." I smiled back at him, "Your welcome, Harry." I walked into my closet, and grabbed two pairs of pajamas. I handed a pair to Harry, and pushed him into the bathroom so he could get changed. I walked over to my bed, and got changed. After a few minutes Harry walked out of the bathroom, and flopped onto his bed. I laid down in bed, and immediately fell asleep.

( words)