Chapter 3: Hundreds of Hogwarts Letters part 1

Victoria's POV

Me and Harry woke up to my alarm blaring in our ears. We sat up looked at each other, and then slapped the alarm clock. We stood up and nearly hit each other in the head, I looked at him and rushed to my closet grabbed a pair of clothes(above), then rushed into the bathroom. Harry looked at me, scowled, and I stuck out my tongue. You are so childish. *Well I am 10.* I closed the door and took a shower. After the shower, I got dressed, opened the door, walked to my closet and grabbed my shoes. I put them on then went over to my vanity, I did my makeup and hair, then I heard Harry hoping in the shower. For my makeup I did gray eyeshadow with red lipstick. I heard the shower stop, and Harry get out. I heard Uncle Vernon getting up, so I ran to the bathroom door and knocked, I heard a 'come in'. I walked in and saw Harry putting on his pants, he was having trouble, "I think it best if you hurry, Uncle fat is up." He nodded and we laughed, I walked out without closing the door, I heard the door slam and Harry grumble 'If I stay in the same room with her for the rest of the year I will probably kill her' I laughed and looked over to see a house elf going through my drawings. "What are you doing here elf?" He looked up from my sketch book, "Names Dobby ma'am, Dumbledore contacted Dobby's master, then Dobby's master told Dobby to give this to Mrs. Victoria Potter." Dobby handed me a letter Oh a mysterious letter, *Could you shut up for a hour*, "If Mrs. Potter doesn't mind, can Dobby ask a question?" I looked up from the letter, "Sure." I sat down on a chair, "Where did Mrs. Potter see him?" He held up the photo of a dude from my dream. I looked at the ground, "I saw him in a dream, I am a seer, I see the future" Dobby looked at me strange, "Mrs. Potter if you see Mr. Malfoy at school please do try to be his friend even if he is a complete jackass. Mr. Malfoy is a master of Dobby's." I nodded then I heard the bathroom door open, Dobby disappeared. I saw Harry then opened the letter I got.

DEAR MRS. POTTER,

MY NAME IS LUCIUS MALFOY, I AM A HUSBAND AND FATHER. MY WIFES NAME IS NARCESSA, MY SONS NAME IS DRACO. DRACO IS GOING TO HOGWARTS THIS YEAR, I HEARD YOU HAD A DREAM ABOUT MY SON, I ALSO HEARD YOU ARE A CHILD OF AMAZING GIFTS. IF YOU WANT TO SEND A REPLY JUST CALL FOR DOBBY OR YOU CAN GIVE DRACO IT WHEN YOU GET TO HOGWARTS.

SINCEARLY,

LUCIUS MALFOY

I gasped, *How did he know I had a dream about his son?* Harry looked at me the rushed to my side, "Hey V, what's wrong?" I looked at Harry, "I had a dream a couple of days ago, about me and a boy with platinum blonde hair, bluish-gray eyes, and pale skin. I drew a picture of him after I woke up." I handed him my sketch book, he looked at the picture and had a look of shock on his face. "You drew these?" I nodded, I stuffed the letter under my pillow, and the sketch book under my bed with my weapons. We walked out of my room and down the stairs, I linked arms with Harry as we walked into the kitchen. "Potter go get the mail." Harry unlinked our arms and walked to the front door, when he returned he handed me a letter *two in one day.* Harry handed Uncle Vernon his letters, "Marge was ill then fully healed." Dudley snatched Harry's letter, "Mum, dad, Harry got a letter." Dudley gave uncle the letter while I put mine in my pants pocket. "Who would write you, your sister I understand, but you, Ha." I chuckled. He looked at the back of the letter and stopped laughing. He looked at Harry and ripped the letter in half, walked over at the fire and burned it. I looked at Harry apologetically, "Hey, H, lets go up stairs." He nodded and we were about to walk away when Dudley grabbed my letter, "What do we have here?" He handed the letter to Uncle Vernon, and he burned it like he did Harry's. I walked upstairs angry, Harry following me. We walked into our room, and that is when I lost it, "Who the fuck does he think he is, the bloody king, no. He shouldn't mess with a fucking warlock, that can fucking kill him. He is an asshole, why can't he just bloody die already." Harry looked at me confused, "I'll be right back." He nodded, I walked into the bathroom, put my hand on the mirror on the wall across from the door. The mirror turned into a door, I opened it and a portal showed, I walked through and found myself in Dumbledore's office. No one was there and all the paintings looked at me, "What are you doing here?" I looked around, "I need to speak to Dumbledore." Then I heard the door open and there stood Dumbledore, "Ah, Victoria, what are you doing here?" I sighed and sat down in a chair near the portal, "My uncle, burned both me and Harry's letters. I don't want to loose my anger around my brother, or anyone, you are the only one that has seen me completely enraged." I sighed, "I just don't know what to do?" He helped me stand up, "Remember when you feel enraged, just breathe. If that doesn't work remember to grab a knife and create a dummy." I nodded, "Thanks Albus, you are defiantly one of my best friends." He walked over to his desk, "Would you like a cup of tea? Or are you going to head home?" I sighed and with my hand wrote a 2 in the air with fire. He nodded and I opened the portal, walked through and stood in front of the sink. *What is going on with me? After the vision of me and Draco I keep feeling angry.* There was a knock on the bathroom door, "Hey, Sis, someone is here to see you." I opened the door and walked out and saw Jackson sat on my bed. I smiled he didn't see me, I ran and tackled him onto the bed. We started laughing, when he put his hands on my hips and flipped us over so he was on top of me. He started placing kisses on my face, then we started kissing. I could hear Harry trying to hit his atoms apple. Jackson broke the kiss and glared at Harry, I slapped his chest, "Be nice he is my brother." He looked at me shocked, "Since when are you two siblings?" I laughed, "The last day of school when we found out, and he is my twin brother." Jackson sat up and pulled me with him, he pulled me onto his lap. Harry looked at him and growled, "Harry be nice, Me and Jackson have been dating for two years." Harry rolled his eyes and laid down, I laughed then heard a jingle, then a laugh. I looked at the window and saw Dobby, "What the bloody hell are you doing here? There is a muggle here you stupid elf." Dobby looked at me, "Sorry Mrs. Potter, but ever since Mr. Malfoy heard about Mrs. Potter, Mr. Malfoy has been absolutely smitten with Mrs. Potter." Jackson pushed me off his lap, "Who the hell is Malfoy!?" I stood up, "I have never even met Malfoy, I only received a from the Malfoys a few days ago. But the letter was from his father..." Jackson cut me off, "I don't want to hear it you slut." He stormed out of my room and slammed my door, I fell to the floor crying, Harry rushed to my side. He pulled me into a hug, "I'm so sorry sis, I could see how you felt." I stood up, walked over to Dobby, and grabbed his shirt, "You showed yourself to a muggle, and you ruined my love life. You will pay, so while I write a letter to your master you will stay right there or I will hunt you down and kill you." My eyes glowed a darker red, and Dobby looked toward Harry, "Mr. Potter, is Mrs. Potter telling the truth?" He asked scared, Harry nodded, "Victoria doesn't fib, she lies but when it comes to her feelings, she will not lie. And you made her happiness storm out of here." Dobby looked as if he was about to piss his pants. "Harry can you hold him, while I write a letter for his master." He took ahold of Dobby's shirt while I took out a piece of paper, I grabbed a quill and started writing.