Released into the Wild (OLD)

After all that happened I wasn't sure where to go or what to do. I decided to rest in the woods from all of the Dinosaurs running about all over the place. "Meh.." I looked at the ground, full of rocks I disliked that. I wacked the rocks away with my tail swiftly and pushed the trees out of my way knocking them down. Just as I was getting ready to rest in the grass I heard a yelp of a Dinosaur, I rolled my eyes. "Ouch! Hey give me that back!" I heard from the area the yelp came from "No. Get your own food." Another Voice says from also the same area, most likely the dinosaurs were arguing. "That WAS my food idiot." The Voice replied to the other, I growled unable to get any sleep from their loud arguing. I Stomped over there "Hey! Some of us are trying to sleep." I roared staring down at what I saw a group of Compsognathus and what seems to be a greyish blue raptor with a blue stripe going down from their tail to head..they seemed...familiar. The Compy group already started to run away leaving the corpse of what seemed to be a baby Ankylosaurus runt. I grabbed it up in my teeth "Hey what are you doing!" The Raptor says glaring at me. "Um...going to eat this?" I replied looking down at the Raptor. "But that's Mine!" She yells and growls at me, I rolled my eyes "Should have scared off the Comps then." I said with a snarky tone. "I was trying to negotiate with them though.." The Raptor looked down "Besides I don't have a pack to go after a group..I'm just..alone.." She adds. I sigh looking at the Raptor's pitiful expression "Here." I toss the Ankylosaurus runt at her, She grabs it quickly and gives a little smile at me "You really aren't that bad are you?" She says looking up at my taller fracture "Tch..Don't get use to it Raptor. I just want you to leave so I can nap." I replied glaring at the Raptor, I started to stomp back to my area and I laid down putting my tail around my legs to get ready to fall asleep then I started to hear voices again "Where is that Raptor? I'm going to teach her not to mess with us" The Voice threatens, I roll my eyes again "Stupid comps..." I mutter under my breath, trying to close my eyes and drift back to sleep but then the pitiful Raptor's face came into my mind "Ughh.." I groaned then picked myself up "I'm being way too nice today." I started to move over towards the Compsognathus group to check if they found the blue raptor yet, I heard a painful screech mostly from a raptor and raced towards it, The Comps already were attacking her from the shadows. I thrusted my head into the Compsognathus lunging at the Raptor then clamped my jaws on it's body, I then started to rip up the rest of the group to shreds not even caring that they stopped fighting and were retreating, I just wanted to make sure they weren't going to try anything to the raptor...not like I cared or anything but I just wanted to sleep.

The Group was all ripped to shreds and there was the Raptor who was bleeding in the corner, I picked her up softly in my jaws and looked around starting to walk to a better shelter than just trees, then I saw a den. 'Perfect' I thought to myself as I started to walk inside, there wasn't anything that would attack from inside so I placed the Raptor down and Laid right next to her, I started to lick her wounds to stop the bleeding, and it was working at least. I nudged her over to my Tail and side to make sure that if anything did come or sniffed out her blood then I'd know. I sleepily rested my head down near the Raptor and Started to drift to sleep yet again...but only for a better amount of time, this time.