Caged Again. (OLD)

I opened my eyes looking around...She wasn't there-Where was Blue?! I growled as I slammed my body against the sides trying to get out.

"Ugh Stupid Reptilians! SHUT UP IN THERE!" A loud mouthed human says yelling loudly and banging stuff in front as if to scare me.

I looked around some more trying to find any way of getting out, my body being pinned down by large bondages, I disliked it.

"I need to get out of here..." I thought to myself and softly muttered, it wa obvious the idiot up front didn't understand me just becoming louder like a wild animal...

My mind flicks back to Blue, I missed her though I'd hate to admit it. I didn't admit anything to her anyways, anything she said I immediately shut it down...Now she's gone without any trace! I would probably be able to sniff her out if I wasn't surrounded by metal and empty beer bottles covering the ground...Humans...this is why I hated them.

I closed my eyes...what now.

The vehicle stops as it made a loud noise, aparently we were at some sort of pit stop. I smelled something familiar...The smell of...Nicotine and Cyanide? As well as various other Lab products...no wait...it's not that-It's...a smell I can't put-yet familiar

There was a scream as the smell of blood filled the van, my eyes diolated as I felt strength returning to me.

"My my my...Rexy It's been a while, but formalities later...lets get you out shall we?" A man spoke with a raspy yet smooth voice, he looked like some sort or doctor or lab scientist-but why the hell was he talking to me? Humans don't understand Dinosaurs!

I felt silly but started to try to speak "Who the hell are you?" I felt like he wouldn't answer after all how would a human understand a Dinosaur? Turns out I was dead wrong in many ways.

"Rude. Don't remember me? Well thats alright I'll just bust you out of here then and leave that Raptor of yours." The Man spoke, understanding me? This is the first time a human has ever understood me...are they even human?

"No wait-I NEED to get that Raptor." I growled lowly my eyes glaring at him.

"What do you have to offer me? After all you are the one tied to a vehicle and not I." He mutters staring at me.

"Fine! I'll do whatever you say just let me get Blue!" I scowled as my invisible eyebrows furrowed.

"Very well then." He replies and rips off the ropes on my body.

I slowly rose up and jumps out the truck "Now lets go find Blue."