Smiling classes (OLD)

Tap tap tap...

Blue's front talon taps against the floor of the cave as she stares at me sleeping "Wake up Rex." She says then groans "Rexxxy...."
"What do you want you pimple." I growled and shuffled "wow...you are really bad at name calling in the morning." She says with a soft giggle as she nudges my side, my cheeks burned when she did. "Whatever." I mumbled as I lifted my tail so she could see my face, She smiles "You know you look like you need to smile more!"
"...uh...I look nothing of the sort." I scooted away trying to find a last resort of peace and tranquility. "Oh come on!" She nuzzled up to me, her beautiful scales brushing up against my brown ones, My cheeks felt warmer as I started to give in but then remembered what I was. "Blue what in the wide world are you doing?" I mutter as my sharp carnivorous teeth showed through, She simply giggled and looked up into my eyes "Trying to make you smile." She answered, her tail wagging back and forth like one of those dogs outside, I sighed and chuckled "You seem really excited to see me smile.." She nodded quickly and then she looked over towards the cave entrance, she glared "..I...felt something...." She mutters and got in front of me protectively, I scoff and pushed her behind me "I'm bigger excuse you." I whispered, she makes a defensive chirp noise at me, I tried to hide a smirk, after all she was being cute...Focus Rex. I growled to myself mad that I was being horrible at Concentrating, I noticed a bright light, it was a red torch.... everything went red.

To be continued...