Chapter 1

"Alright, I have a plan. I fly all the way up to the moon, I will then make it small with my shrink ray. Finally, I will sit on a toilet?" Gru says and questions.

The girls start laughing at Gru because of their prank on him.

"I told you not to mess with my stuff. What are you doing? I've told you over a billion times already." Gru says

"Can we please order something to eat?"

"What? Didn't you just eat?"

"Not now, we want food for dinner."

"Dinner? Fine, whatever."

"Can we get stuffed crust? stuffed crust!"

"I will stuff you all in the crust!" Gru shouts.

"Wait, what does stuffed in the crust mean?" The girls ask.

"How dare you not know? are you stupid? You should be ashamed of yourself, I didn't even know that It was possible to be this dumb."

Gru started to thrash objects around the room in anger. The girls were scared. they started to step back in fear and were worried. Gru couldn't understand how his adopted children could be so clueless. Gru had finally lost faith and hope in humanity and realized that it was doomed since it didn't know such simple things like stuffing people in the crust. Gru had an idea.

If we look at the city that Gru is in, everything is a normal day.

"Good morning, to everyone listening to the broadcast, today the weather forecast predicts a sunny day with a high temperature of 77 degrees Fahrenheit, and a low temperature of 52 degrees Fahrenheit." said a reporter on the radio

a bunch of people were walking outside to either work or home, or to a nice place with their friends and family. They were having fun. It was safe to say that it was just a normal, nice, and sunny day in the city.

Screams came from Gru's house. Gru began viciously stuffing the girls into the crust out of frustration. The girls began to struggle against Gru's force. Gru kept applying more and more force. The girls began making horrible noises trying to breathe as they were choked out until they were lifeless. Gru's mission had begun. He was on a mission to stuff everyone in the crust as he had realized humanity was doomed over their own stupidity and ignorance.

Stuart who was a friend of Gru was in the city. Stuart had just enjoyed breakfast, Stuart walked down the sidewalk from where he just had breakfast. Stuart accidentally bumped into someone so Stuart turned around and said sorry. Stuart saw the person and it was Kevin.

"Oh, hey Stuart" said Kevin.

"Woah, I haven't seen you in a month" Stuart said.

They shook hands and chatted for an amount of time about their lives. they had both been working a lot so they never really got to hang out together.

they continued to talk, then they heard a loud noise down the street.

"What was that?" Stuart heard a pedestrian say.

The wind began to blow stronger and the ground began to shake. The wind began to screech in pain and agony. They saw a fast moving object coming towards other people. It was Gru. they began to jump up and down in excitement saying hello to Gru. It was fine but then Gru stuffed the people in the crust right in front of them.

"I will stuff you all in the crust" Gru screamed.

they began to run as fast as they could.

they ran but Gru was catching up to them. He was way too fast and they could not outrun him. Stuart told Kevin to take off his shoes and throw them at GRU. They quickly took their shoes off and while running, launched them at gru with as much force that they could muster. It didn't stop Gru though as he began to grow faster every second, they could hear people behind them being quickly stuffed in the crust. Stuart was out of breath but, they kept running.

Kevin began getting slower since he was exhausted from running.

"Come on, you need to keep running" Stuart shouted

"Stuart I can't" Kevin said tiredly

Kevin collapsed, Stuart wanted to help but Gru was right behind them so, they would both perish. Stuart had to leave Kevin behind. Stuart ran faster but Stuart could still hear the sounds of Kevin being stuffed in the crust. Stuart didn't look back.

Gru picked up entire buildings, throwing them across the city, watching as many die around him. Gru looks upon a destroyed city. He is proud of himself.