Chapter 7

The crust was tearing down the walls, shrieking as they ran towards the soldiers, protecting the shelter members.

Bang!

Bang!

The sounds of gunshots flooded the room.

The children were moved to the back of the shelter, they were going to be the first ones to be evacuated, when the transports came.

"Continue firing!" Mike shouted.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Crust crumbled to the ground.

Gru smashed through a wall of the shelter. He stood there looking at everyone. Soldiers rushed him but he swiftly takes them down, with one soldier left, Gru slides behind him and snaps his neck.

"We have to charge him." said Nut.

Nut, Bearded, and Stuart all charge Gru. Bearded swings his axe towards Gru, it is dodged and Gru attempts to punch Bearded, but Nut jumps onto Gru's back. Nut elbows Gru in the head, and Stuart gets a hammer, and hits Gru's leg with it. Gru throws Nut onto Stuart, and is caught off guard by Bearded. Gru barely dodges the axe, but a piece of his scarf is cut off. Gru gets angry and spears Bearded through a wall. Stuart throws a knife at Gru but it misses. Gru charges towards him and knocks him onto the ground.

"Mike do something!" Angela screams.

Mike just stands there. Gru goes to Angela and lifts her up by the throat. Nut punches Gru in the back of the head. It doesn't phase him. Nut continues to punch him over and over again. It doesn't phase him. He begins to choke Angela. Stuart comes and starts smashing the hammer into his back. It doesn't phase him. Nut tries to take Gru's scarf off. Gru quickly lets go of Angela and slaps Nut which launches him across the room. Stuart backs up, and Gru walks towards him. Stuart sees a pistol under a table, he runs towards it, but is smacked down to the floor by Gru. Stuart tries to crawl away, but Gru is holding him down with his foot. Gru makes crust appear into his hands.

Stuart's eyes widen with fear.

"Help!" screamed Stuart.

"You aren't getting help." said Gru.

"Mike, please help!"

Mike stood there, not doing anything.

"Mike!" screamed Stuart.

Mike ran away into a separate room.

"Mike, what the fuck!"

Gru pressed his foot harder onto Stuart's chest, Stuart let out a scream. Gru was about to wrap the crust around Stuart. Out of nowhere Bearded swung his axe at Gru's back. The axe hit Gru, but didn't leave a mark, or really phase him at all. Gru stopped trying to stuff Stuart in the crust and kicked Bearded across the room. Stuart began to crawl towards the table and picked up the pistol. He got up and kept shooting Gru in the back, while he was walking towards Bearded. Gru didn't care, and picked up Bearded, and threw him at Nut who was getting up. Gru walked towards Stuart.

A sound was heard outside of the back exit of the shelter.

"The transports are here." Someone screamed.

Shelter members and soldiers ran outside and rushed into the transports. Gru walked towards the exit.

"No!" Shouted Bearded.

Bearded slammed Gru into the wall and held him onto there. Stuart, Nut, and Angela ran outside towards the transport ships. Bearded threw Gru into a table, then opened the door, and ran outside to the transports. Stuart and Angela entered a transport ship. Nut slowed down to make sure Bearded was alright.

"Come on! Hurry!" Shouted Stuart.

Bearded and Nut were on the ramp, going up to the door of the ship. Gru kicked open the door, and ran to the transports with amazing speed. Gru ran up the ramp. Nut quickly pushed Bearded into the ship, and closed the door.

"I'm sorry" Nut said.

"Wait!" yelled Bearded.

The ram began to slide back into the ship, and Nut and Gru both fell onto the ground. They both got up and had a standoff. The ships launched into the air. Bearded looking out the window saw Nut and Gru fighting.

"Thank you." Bearded muttered under his breath.

Stuart and Angela were in a different transport ship, but they had seen Nut man's sacrifice.

The transport ships eventually reached a giant capital ship in space. The transport ships had to show identification, and were let in. The transports landed in the hangar of the capital ship. The doors of the transport ships opened, and Stuart was the first person to walk out of his transport. Stuart walked down the ramp, and continued to walk. A Resistance soldier put out his arm, to stop Stuart from walking any further.

"Watch your step" the soldier said.

"What?" Stuart asked.

"Look down" the soldier replied.

Stuart looked down, and to his shock, saw a rather big, part Siamese, cat looking up at him. It was Nosy.