"The wish"

Ying's pov

My feet made loud noises as I made my way down the stairs;
hoping that Fang hadn't moved from his spot earlier.
After years of waiting, he was finally here, but the only purpose was to bid everyone goodbye and to fix his files here on earth.

I reached the bottom of the building and ran out of the entrance gates.
"Ha...hah..." I panted, my hands stretched out on my knees.
"Fang..." I looked around, searching for that spike- headed lad who was no longer seated on the bench.

"You called?" I turned my head to see Fang leaning on a wall, his raven hair covering a little bit of his striking red eyes. I took a deep breath.

"Have you forgotten your promise?!" I screamed, my face going red. He glared at me,
leaning back even more as if he weren't interested.
"Why are you here, Ying?" He looked away, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Did you forget?" I smiled at him as I rubbed my hands together to create some heat. His gaze returned to me.

-FLASHBACK-

Ying: Say it again!!!
Fang: WHAT?! NO!
Ying: Promise me!

Fang: No no no no
Ying: Come on!!

Fang:  Ying, I wont repeat myself.
Ying: but Faaannngggggg--
*cute face*

Fang: you look like an idiot.

Ying: Thats not the point!
Do it pllleeeaaaassseee!!

Fang: uuuhhhhhhhhhh--- no.
Ying: Do it or i'll tell Boboiboy that you ate his red carro--!!

Fang: *covers ying's mouth*
FINE! FINE!

Ying: mmf!!
Fang: *removes his hand*
Ying: now do it!

Fang: ........

...    ...........  ........ ..

Ying: - _ -

Ying: Im telling him

Fang: NO! OKAY OKAY!

I, Fang, do solemnly swear to never leave this irritating little brat alone..

Ying: thats bette-- SAY WHAT?!

Fang: IM KIDDING (LOL)

I, Fang, do solemnly swear to forever be by Ying's side.

Ying: *smiles* okay, I believe you..

Fang: You should have from the beginning!

Ying: Hehehe, dont be mad my little Fang~~~

Fang: shut up.
Ying: okie dokieee~!

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"You swore that you'd never leave me!" I literally yelled out.

Fang rolled his eyes at me.
"Idiot, I was a child back then."

"You still are now!!" I stuck my tongue out with how childish he still was.

"So what?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you here? That doesn't answer my question, idiot."

I slightly blushed. "It's because I have to tell you something and you cant leave until I'm finished!"

He shot a brow up, then closed his eyes, showing signs of zero concern again.
"LISTEN TO ME!" I stomped my feet.

"I'm listening." He opened his eyes just a little. "Hurry. My brother is waiting, I need to leave Pulau Rintis."

With that, I started.
The wind was harsh that day, even though it was still summer.
I held on to my skirt, knowing my confidence was not enough. But i had to say it. I had to, or else i'd absolutely regret it.

After all these years... You've disappeared so quickly, and reappeared too fast. You promised me that you'd never leave me;

but you did it anyway.

Fang, you're here now, but you're about to abandon me all over again, as if nothing happened between us in the past.

My tears were long dried and my eyes got used to its swollen form when you left, so I wont be mourning this time.

But if I dont say this, I dont know when I'll ever get the chance to mention it again,

Or when I'd see you after this..
If i could even.
I just need to tell you,

"Happy birthday.." I smiled painfully, "I never got to greet you in ages."

"I wish....

you'd finally find the happiness you've always wanted, even if I'm not in it."

____________________________________

A/N: theres a continuation for this  UwU