"Humans and Gods" Part 2

Fangs pov

*Dingg!!!!!* *Dingg!!!* The bells  of the heavens rang, echoing all throughout both kingdoms.

The gods in battle froze, then silently retreated.

"Brother!" I called out as I spotted Kaizo who was coated with blood. Human blood.
I shrugged at the sight.

I landed on my feet, then he glared at me, making me shiver.

"S-supreme Tarung has arriv--"
"What is his damn problem?!"
I was cut off by Kaizo's harsh voice.

"After all this damage we've caused, and all the blood we've spilt!" He whined, his eyes bawling out; then he sighed.

"An Idiot, he is." Kaizo muttered before stomping his foot, causing the ground to shake violently, cracks setting out everywhere upon impact! Suddenly, He jumped off and flew back swiftly into the sky.

I watched him go before I left myself, flying through the ruins of the war. Searching for other Gods. --But what I saw instead was a filthy child with brown hair. I narrowed my eyes.
It was the spy from Yaya's room.

I silently crept up to the lad, until his eyes widened when he saw me. He ran at full speed, causing a chase. But of course, I caught up in no time.

I choked the boy, crushing his slender neck which was powdered with cinder.

I couldnt help but get furious.
"Insolent Spy!" I said angrily, slamming him against a huge pillar. The lad gaped for air, and I looked down on him; feeling not a single strand of pity.

This is what you get for messing with us.

"Whats your name?" I asked him, but he could barely lift his body after that fatal hit.

I was ready to take out my sword to end his pathetic efforts before--- *BAM!*

"Tsk." I came face to face with the blue eyed human from before.
I snickered. "Coming back so soon?" I said and she glared, thrusting her knife against my sword.
I could sense the metal grinding, and in a flash I kicked her damn stomach, making her fall back a few meters.

"YING!" The boy screamed out,
"How dare you?!"

My eyebrows twitched.
"How dare I ?" I asked, somewhat losing control. I wanted to murder this child!

"DONT TOUCH HIM!" 'Ying' began to stand, and I was honestly intrigued.
I smirked. "You humans never know when to give up, huh?"

I summoned the shadows by my side and they came rushing towards her like icicles shooting off. I watched as she gracefully dodged my attacks, truly, this girl fascinates me.

It was almost as if she was a God.
Almost. But she was too weak.
My gaze was pulled back to the brown haired spy.

This is what makes her weak.
I dismissed the girl's groans of pain. I could've killed her but I just wanted to have some fun.
So I'm gonna kill this lad first.

I stepped forward, every inch of my body desperate to see blood flowing freely, escaping their useless containers.

The boy shivered and crawled away, eventually still too weak after what I did earlier.

"Close your eyes.." I whispered and he helplessly cried.

"BOBOIBOY! NO!!!!" Ying cried out, running towards our direction. I grinned at her.

-SLASH-

Ying's pov

..it seemed as if time slowed down. I could see the blood falling from your neck, and I wished I did more.
I shouldve done more..

Im sorry..
Im sorry....

Im sorry...

I fell on my knees, choking for air at the sight I had just witnessed.
The murderer glanced at me and laughed.

"Gods are nothing but ruthless creatures." I thought, then I got back up my feet and cursed the tears which made their way out.

"I will kill you." I said in a stoic voice. I wanted vengeance for Boboiboy.

The God merely grinned in satisfaction.

He was Fang. It was a name everyone knew too well.
The name of a God known for kindness and talent.

...but they forgot to mention that he took so many innocent lives.

They forgot to say that he wasnt worthy to own the title of a God.

____________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates!
Hope you liked this :)