"My dictator boss"

Ying's pov

"Do this next, Secretary Yu."
Says my boss, Sir Liang. First name: Fang.

He laid a pile of paperwork on my desk. Tall enough that I couldnt even see my computer.
"Umm.. sir?" I reluctantly ask,
"Dont we have other employees to do this?" I glanced at the earlier stack of paperwork I wasnt even halfway with.

He squinted his eyes at me.
"Secretary Yu, I wouldnt think you'd prefer to lose your job."

I gulped. "Y-yes sir."

"Get this done before noon."
Then he left, heading back to his office. "Oh, and dont forget the report you are required to pass at 11:30."

With that, he vanished.

The clock struck ten o'clock.
I sighed; when was this going to end?  "Hmph! Dont worry, Ying. Sir Liang is just too dependent. You need to prove to him your worth!" I comforted myself, patting my right shoulder with my left hand. He should be thankful that I'm a fast worker!

"Ha! I wonder how he'd even do without me.." I thought, then grabbed a pen and put on my reading glasses.
Time to get started.

Like mom used to say, "You'll never finish what you have to do if you don't get started."

***

I opened my eyes slowly..

It was rather dark.

Wait, what time is it?

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:05 PM. It was already noon. I fell asleep?!

I shifted back to my desk and saw that all the paper was set aside.
Did I just finish all that..?
Oh well.

The lights were off because it was lunch break. Employees usually go down and eat in the canteen, or go and visit a restaurant.
I was usually excited about lunch break but I just felt so tired and lazy to stand even though my butt hurts due to sitting here for the past couple of hours.

Then I realized something.
Shoot. I needed to pass a report to sir Liang at 11:30 AM!

I grabbed my usb and hurriedly ran towards the staircase.
*TA! TA! TA!* my heels clicked. Damn these things. I hated wearing all these since Day 1. Especially the tight skirt with a slit. It was confining my legs too much that I couldnt run as fast as I wanted.

"Sir! Pardon me for being late!!" I slammed the door open, panting. Why did his office have to be so far away from me?!

My eyes widened at what I saw.
"Uhm.. S-sir??" I waved my hand over his face.

He was sleeping.

Well, it was lunch break after all but.. I didnt think I'd see him so peaceful. Unconciously, a shade of pink crept up my cheeks.

"Sir..."

I took his glasses off gently, and placed them on his desk.

I sighed. "You dont seem so harmful now, eh?" I joked, thinking that he wouldnt hear me.

"Secretary Yu, did you know that it is a crime to watch someone who is in deep slumber?"

...

"SIR?!" My eyes widened.
"S-SORRY SIR! I-I DIDNT MEAN TO! I WAS GOING TO PASS A REPORT BUT YOU WERE SLEEPING SO.. UHH.."

"Stop it with the excuses, Ying."

I stopped for a second.
"You... you know my name?"

"Of course I do, Im your boss."
He replied, still in a serious tone.