23

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

(y/n) was standing nervously on the train station, where she was told by Woozi. He sent her a text telling her where to wait for him. So now she was nervously looking around, searching for him. She looked at her phone to check hour. She has been waiting for almost half an hour now.

She also got a text from Baekho, who was almost as nervous about this whole as her. He felt anxious about her friend, that always stayed inside, to go somewhere. And it also didn't help that she had no idea about their destination.

‘Hope you haven't been waiting for long.’ a voice suddenly said from behind her. She jumped a little frightened and turned around, only to become face to face with a boy with his face hidden behind a mask and hair under a hat.

‘No it's okay.’ she said as she calmed down a little. He nodded at her and motioned for her to follow him. (y/n) grabbed her suitcase and started to pull it behind her, as she put her backpack on.

‘I got here a little too late, we have to hurry to catch the train.’ Jihoon said as they walked through the platforms, trying to squeeze through people.

They headed toward the staircase to walk to their platform. As they got close to them, Jihoon turned around and stopped before (y/n). He then took her suitcase from her hands and started to carry it himself.

‘I can carry it by myself!’ (y/n) said as she tried to keep up with him. Even though he wasn't only carrying his huge backpack, he also now had her suitcase in his hand.

Woozi ignored her and continued to walk toward the right platform. (y/n) started to feel anxious.

‘But… I don't have a ticket bought yet.’ she said, her voice filled with worry. Woozi slowed down a bit and then continued walking.

‘Don't worry about it.’ he said without turning to her. ‘I have it.’ he added and the girl looked at him.

She appreciated that he thought about her, but at the same time she didn't like the fact that he paid for her. She liked to feel independent.

‘I'll pay you back later.’ she said as they entered the platform. Because he was in front of her she couldn't see him small pout when she said that. He tried to make this trip something special, for her. And he really wanted to just pay for her.

The train was still standing near the platform, last people hopping in. They fastened their steps and walked in. They then heard toward the right place and sat down on their seats.

They were both out of breath from walking in the fast pace. A bits of sweat hanged on Jihoon neck,but he quickly dried them with his hand.

‘Can you tell me now where we are going?’ (y/n) asked as the train started to move. Woozi looked at her with a small smile.

‘We're going to Busan.’ he said with a smile growing bigger and bigger. (y/n) recalled the information that it was his hometown.

Oh boi

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰