1

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰  

Seventeen's tour was coming to an end. After promoting their new album "Director's Cut' with title song 'Thanks' for almost two months the whole band was ready for rest. Well almost whole band.

Woozi couldn't think about resting or relaxing. As a producer of the group he had responsibilities that he put on the first place. Even during this tour he always found a quiet place in the hotel to write some new music. Instead of having fun in a resting room before concert he was always on his phone composing simple melodies that could be used for songs. He was used to this by now.

But thinks weren't going as well as always. He cought himself writing lyrics without any meaning for him or that just seemed basic and boring. Instead of a sheat of paper with a few mistakes corrected he now had only completly crossed out words that together meant nothing. 

When he talked with Sungcheol he was told that what he needed was rest. But he just couldn't bring himself to just procrastinate. He had to to do something, he had to create. He started to spend more and more time staring at the sheet without writing a single word. 

His condition started to worry his fellow members. They noticed how spaced out he was. They couldn't figure out why at the beginning but then Coups connected the facts together and informed others what could be wrong with Woozi. 

They were to return to Seoul in two days. They hoped to talk with him before that to persuade him to ignore music for at least a week and to just rest. But even though every member confirmed that it will be alright to postpone the beginning of work on the new album he still was forcing himself to write. 

'Maybe try contacting Baekho hyung?' Dino once asked Jeonghan when they were resting in their hotel room. Jeonghan turned his attention from book to the youngest member.

'Why would we contact Baekho?' he asked confused not really cathing what the boy was trying to get. 

'Since Woozi hyung won't give up on writing even for few days maybe we should just get someone to help him?' the youngest said to Jeonghan. The elder boy was deep in thoughts. He didn't answer right away.

'We could try that but I'm worried he will be busy.' Jeonghan sighed. 'By the time we return to Seoul they will start promoting their new song.' he explained to dissapointed looking Chan. 'But we can still try I guess.' he said as he stood from his bed and went to his bag to get his phone.

Before he called his friend he informed Sungcheol about Dino's idea. The leader immediately came to their room. He also was very close to fellow artist so he also wanted to help while convincing him. Then it was time to call.

'Hello?' a sleepy voice sounded from the phone. It was close to midnight in Korea. 

'Baekho?' Jeonghan asked. 'We need your help, man. We need composer.' 

'Oh.. I may not be able to help.' his friend answered no sounding more awake. 

Jeonghan sighed heavily. It migh have been their only option and it didn't work.

'But I know someone who may help...'

  ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

'Hey Beakho oppa, what can I help you with?' a soft voice called from a phone.

'(y/n) do you have any plans for next month or somthing?'

  ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰