32

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The silence from (y/n) continued even after the album “You Make My Day” was released. It was now over a month after she sent Woozi the mail, and nothing else. She almost completely disappeared.

And even though Woozi was back to his busy life of an idol, he still caught himself thinking about (y/n). He stopped worrying about her. He realized that if something happened Baekho would have tell him something.

But he still felt this bits of sadness at the thought of her. But how couldn’t he? She was the first girl that caught his interest in a very long time. And he had to admit, not being able to get closer to her was a bit upsetting for him.

But he could do nothing about that. He had to focus on his career now, and accept the reality.

And he did until he one day was walking through a corridor of Pledis, with his iced coffee in his hand, when he overheard a familiar voice. He immediately knew that it was Baekho. He started to walk toward the source of the sound.

But only when he got closer he realized that his friend’s voice didn’t sound very pleased. He heard him mumble under his breath and then raise his voice again. He could only suspect that he was talking through phone.

And when he walked from behind the corner he saw that he was right. Baekho was standing near windows in the end of corridor with his phone close to his ear. His other hand nervously going through his hair as he was saying something quietly through phone.

Woozi decided to walk closer to at least greet his senior, but as he got closer he was also able to catch some of his conversation. He didn’t intended to spy on Baekho, but he just couldn’t help to hear him.

‘... member how it went last time… why you want to do it again?’ a worried Baekho asked through the phone, as he looked from the window.

Woozi freezer at his spot, realizing that maybe he made a mistake by coming closer. His friend seemed to be having important conversation, so just appearing to say ‘hi’ was a bit too much.

Jihoon once again looked at his friend and then spun around. And as he started to take the first step to leave, he heard another sentence from Baekho.

‘(y/n)... Why are you doing this?’ he asked through the phone. The pain in his voice stood out and made Jihoon look back at him, only to see his friend lower his head, his shoulders shaking a little.

He couldn't help but feel awkward in this situation. He never was good at social interactions especially this kind of situations. He wasn't sure if he should just walk over and cheer his friend, revealing at the same time that he was around. Or if he just should leave and not interfere.

And because he knew that the first option was not the best one, he chose the second one and took a step away from his friend. He kept glancing back, a little regretful. But he knew that it was the best thing he could do.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Only few chapters left until the end of this book!!